So to hell with BAPE, what else you feeling?

2»

Comments

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    I'm feeling those Leroy Jenkins hoodies - where are they available? I think he's based out of LA.

eBay for now (for a pretty penny), although I believe there may be a few boutiques in LA that carry them.

Be forewarned, though:

The one I wore in the pic was coming apart at the wrist after only a couple washes. I hope by now they've stepped up their sewing game.

They recently dropped these:

Human Sofa, hoLmes!

Herm

Those shits is mad corny!
    People will be looking back at their pictures from '06, and say
    "What the fuck was I thinking".

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAS SOMEONE LOST THEIR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times have you gotten your assed kicked yet wearing that stuff??????
    And if it has not happened yet, it more then likely will happen.

It looks like martha stewart, liberace, and russell simmons, all dropped twenty hits of acid and made some "hip hop gear".

If you are in to those fruit cake garbs,
    I've got a big bag of magic beans to sell you.

PLEASE GET A GRIP!!!! (and get off the drugs)

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

It looks like martha stewart, liberace, and russell simmons, all dropped twenty hits of acid and made some "hip hop gear".

I couldn't have said it better.
    My advice, trends come and go
    Classics are always classics.

IE-

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts

BRING IT ON BACK

Seriously.

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts

I couldn't have said it better.
    My advice, trends come and go
    Classics are always classics.

IE-

I really must say i never liked those Converse shoes, had them once and they were like the worst skateshoes i've ever had both kinda ugly and lasted only a couple of hourse before there was a hole in them but of course they're better than that flowery-sofa-old-lady-rap-gear

/L

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    flowery-sofa-old-lady-rap-gear[/b]

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Those shits is mad corny!
    People will be looking back at their pictures from '06, and say
    "What the fuck was I thinking".

yeah kinda like the 80s....

i honestly never thought i would see the day that respectable people would be paying top dollar to wear sofa prints. but hey in this day and age, fuck it. get yours sons.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    That Leroy Jenkins shit is stricly parody gear. I can't even believe peeps are wearing that shit.

Umbro by Kim Jones FW Collection is off the hook.

Just picked up these kicks.

Other brands that are killing it right now NOT on the tacky all over print tip:

-trovata
    -Alexander McQueen's McQ Ready to Wear Fall collection is SICK.
    -Commes de Garcon
    -Tsubi
    -Wood Wood (www.woodwood.dk)
    -WESC
    -Stussy (As always)

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    I thought the Leroy Jenkins hoodies were rather fresh. the shorts are just ridiculous though.

• OHSNAP VONTRAPP STYLEZZZZIZZZZZ!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY, HOTSAUCE, SERIOUSLY? THATS LIKE HIPSTER CAMOUFLAGE YOUD GET LOST ON MELROSE HOLMES!!!

BUT SERIOUSLY, LEROY JENKINS MAKES FLOWER HOODIES? THIS CANT BE RIGHT IS THIS THE SAME LEROY JENKINS THAT PLAYS FIDDLE? THAT CANT BE RIGHT. OH WELL
    LIGHTS CAMERA AKK'SHON
    WE GON GIT OUR FASH ON[/b]

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

SERIOUSLY, HOTSAUCE, SERIOUSLY? THATS LIKE HIPSTER CAMOUFLAGE YOUD GET LOST ON MELROSE HOLMES!!!

Actually, I feel like this:

I thought the Leroy Jenkins hoodies were rather fresh. the shorts (and hats) are just ridiculous though.

But no, not that Leroy Jenkins. It's just a coinkydink.

Herm

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    there doesn't happen to be an extra ghost shirt laying around at the place you got yours from, is there?

• no way h*rm, you pull it off nice. plus im feelin_that hat. you know what would be hot though? if you and dj daze got matching floral curtain knickers and fitted hats and rocked a hip hop edelweiss.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    no way h*rm, you pull it off nice. plus im feelin_that hat. you know what would be hot though? if you and dj daze got matching floral curtain knickers and fitted hats and rocked a hip hop edelweiss.

See! That's what I've been trying to tell him but he insists I wear camoflauge and refer to him as my "ride or die" bitch! He's been afraid of pastels ever since that Easter that Moist sat him on his lap and painted his eggs!

Herm