Attention hatteurs

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• to be honest i didnt think this was that great.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    All these mash ups are so corny, i really wish people would stop making them, this goes for all the Satanik Mashups series, those ones from The Rub, and all the post Dangermouse hipster shit...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    why do people do this

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    All these mash ups are so corny, i really wish people would stop making them, this goes for all the Satanik Mashups series, those ones from The Rub, and all the post Dangermouse hipster shit...

if you honestly don't think any of the rub remixes are good, nothing will save you.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

why does dangermouse get a pass? His was one of the lamest of all!

why does dangermouse get a pass? His was one of the lamest of all!

He doesn't get a pass, i just find the ones after the grey album much sadder, although they are all awful...

if you honestly don't think any of the rub remixes are good, nothing will save you.

They seem like cool guys and great DJs but i can't get with their mashups things (i don't recall them making any beats on those records so i wouldn't call them remixes personally). I'm just not feeling it, that's all, they sound really cheap to my ears...

Fair enough, i wouldn't play anything like that because those kind of synth sounds make me cringe, but it works quite well, so i may have to eat my words...