Price check

WalkLikeADragonWalkLikeADragon 49 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Risco Connection - Sitting in the Park 12"Stumbled upon this for crazy cheap. Definitely original pressing.Popsike says $240 and $250.Is that a realistic price or did Marcofunk buy doubles?

Comments

• Options
    Anywhere between 160-250 is right. Maybe more at certain times.

MArco doesn't buy 12's or I guess you would call that an EP.

SOld it many time for that price range.
    You know there is a very close reussie made in italy, you sure you don't have that?

K in Canada.

• Co-sign on the dodgy reissue; same italian dude has been selling them on Ebay for over a year now. I picked i up at my local store, and the runout reads JIH 1005 A/B with no etchings or other info.

• You know there is a very close reussie made in italy, you sure you don't have that?

Thanks K.

I'm pretty sure this is an OG since it was in stack of records from the same time period.

I have JIH 1005 A/B on the run-out too. And also some other writing that is hard to read. Maybe "fwc" or something.

I checked the completed listings on Ebay and found some auctions for those italian reishes.

The label area is different on my record. I have a deep groove about an inch from the spindle hole. Just like the one pictured on Popsike.
    My copy also has a heavy pasted-on cardboard sleeve.