Dogg Pound - Cali Iz Active LP

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

Plaese to provide the link. I'm goin to buy it when I see it. Need more Battlecat blap in my life.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    The album is on soulseek as well. I'm downloading it now.

Plaese to provide the link. I'm goin to buy it when I see it. Need more Battlecat blap in my life.

The version I'm downloading has 4 Battlecat tracks mayne.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Gotta hear it

weird that theres no Daz productions tho.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    That video they made for the song is beautiful. Reminds me of Sunday barbecues at the homies pads just kicking it. Plus they got a lot of West Coast representatives that makes it a plus to me.

Yes it is. Some of the tracks on the LP are pretty wack and I do wish there were some Daz slaps.

• weird that theres no Daz productions tho.

Yes it is. Some of the tracks on the LP are pretty wack and I do wish there were some Daz slaps.

You are right Chan, when it's good, it's good, when it's bad it's pretty bad! Feeling the Soopafly and Battlecat stuff though.

You are right Chan, when it's good, it's good, when it's bad it's pretty bad! Feeling the Soopafly and Battlecat stuff though.

ALWAYS feelin' some new Battlecat tracks! Some of the tracks on here are pretty
    LOL

Where was the quality assurance on this one? Yo Daz, step up your QA game hommie!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Man good call Noz, this is

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Ahh Yeah!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Ok I hit a couple weak tracks here.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    the banner track sounds a little like "brush your shoulders off"

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the banner track sounds a little like "brush your shoulders off"
    it does but it is so much better

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    a few west coast observations.

1. i dont like the lead single.

2. bay area tracks are all over the radio down here.

3. i really really didnt like that "catch me ridin dirty" west coast remix until my hammie benjo used it in a sentence. the song still sucks though.

4. who's the japanese dude on suga free's "cool" and can i get a translation?