Whats in your avatar and why?

Comments

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts

PELIGRO!! At a place I worked at about 5 years ago we had a baler that we put scrap cardboard into and it would bale up the cardboard to ship off for recycling. It had a nice big sticker warning about keeping your hands clear of the baler when it was baling so you didn't get your fingers chopped off by accident. They were kind enough to include the very graphic illustration that I've used as my icon. The drawing just makes me laugh. I took my digital camera in to work one time and took a picture of the sticker and there it is!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    nothing like a little Satanic Mexican Rock.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Tatu, from the Fantasy Island tv show.
    Cos?? it brings me good memories of my teenage times.

Peace

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Jiggly Puff from the n64 game super smash brothers. Because I'm full of hot air. (In case you don't know, she's the best character.)

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Bananas, cause shit is BANANAS!

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts
    Scorpio-my zodiac sign.

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts

I got Pete Townsend cause he is holding up a Booker T. & MG's album. It's from the "Kids Are Alright" movie where Pete is talking about how much "power and volume" stereo records have. I had to put it in slow motion to see what record he was flashing.
    When I saw Booker T.----

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Just a simple albumcover that i found.nothin special.hot butter sound nice.

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    minez got braeks!

• Chuck Close's eye-

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Dudes like to fight a lot on here. Then they hug and make up. I think it's funny.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

My avatar is the cassette cover of the 1988 Bad Boy Records (no P-Diddy) album "Court's in Session" by Kaos (because I don't have a digital camera and could not find an LP shot of it). I have this picture as my avatar to pay homage to (and prop) what I consider a dope-ass album that gets no props whatsoever.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    Lionel Mandrake from Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. PSellers - Peter Sellers my fave actor. I change my pic every now and again to a different one of Sellers.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Lionel Mandrake from Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

Don't the impurities in his bodily fluids frighten you?

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Jaws from the bond flicks 'cause I couldn't find a nice shot on-line of the russian dude w/ the gold grill from The World is not Enough .

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    ----- is a menacing-looking 'tag' that sprang up around my neighborhhood last year. Since I have received widespread acclaim as the Count Dracula of the motorcity record scene I thought it was appropriate.

watch out villagers...

---

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    ----- is a menacing-looking 'tag' that sprang up around my neighborhhood last year. Since I have received widespread acclaim as the Count Dracula of the motorcity record scene I thought it was appropriate.

watch out villagers...

---

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    A blue whale 'cause I teach the chilluns all bout them whales right now over at the skewl. And they eat two tons of KRILL a day. KRILL PEOPLE! KRILL!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    some of my former avatars:

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    MC, act like you know. Sunday nights, 9pm PST on ABC.

Speaking of MC's, I saw a totally normal dude in a baseball cap and sunglasses wearing a Mariah Carey shirt when I was leaving the post office yesterday.

No I was not looking in a mirror or reflective surface.

mmmmmm....yeah time for a change. Everytime you post I imagine her saying the words. At least change it to the thicker LL of yesteryear! Pay homage,

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I like that the Abbott is smiling, not too many pictures of him doing that.
    The RZA rules, smiling rules, and together, they're a winning combination!

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

watch out villagers...

---

SIMPLE FOOLS!!! I AM IMMORTAL!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    cuz it's real:

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Monkey Fury, cause it's Monkey Fury time.

• stimpson throwing down happy happy joy joy econo bloodshitters on his badass portable.

• A walrus.
    Wearing Eric B's gold chains.
    Cause it's like that.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Because "my Mom is Asian and my dad is African American...They created me with love and I am a perfect mixture of both!"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

...a dope old 13th Floor Elevators poster, cause, uh, I've got elevation?

although I miss my old one:

which is the unbelievably beautiful Anna Karina peeking through an inner sleeve, from a Jean-Luc Godard film of the 60's that I can't remember (Bande ?? part?)

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

A walrus.
    Wearing Eric B's gold chains.
    Cause it's like that.

man, what happened to the nautical themed chains from the 80's? Shit was so hard. I need more iced out ship's anchors.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

which is the unbelievably beautiful Anna Karina peeking through an inner sleeve, from a Jean-Luc Godard film of the 60's that I can't remember (Bande ?? part?)

Anna Kariiiina...agahagahagaahhhhahhahahahagahaag...