Who is going to Buena Park show this weekend?

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    plaese to bring :

jheri curl shit (no italo boogie! ...thats NOT jheri curl shit )
    sylvers 1 (i am determined by God not to buy this record on ebay)
    Don Blackman :see the above
    Disco Godfather (and dont try to fuck me on some overpriced shit...same with Lialeh)
    that "jogging for Jesus" record Raj was selling

i will loveyoulongtime for gospel Jheri curl shit !!

[color:white]i will buy every jheri curl Gospel record until i find that song....i refuse to ask Jake what that song is .....this is my Holy Grail...no pun [/color]

• plaese to bring :

jheri curl shit (no italo boogie! ...thats NOT jheri curl shit ) check[/b]
    sylvers 1 (i am determined by God not to buy this record on ebay) check[/b]
    Don Blackman :see the above Traded my double away recently but have a lead on another one[/b]
    Disco Godfather (and dont try to fuck me on some overpriced shit...same with Lialeh) Why?[/b]
    that "jogging for Jesus" record Raj was selling Tell Raj to tell me what it is and I shall get me a copy and let you know when I get a double[/b]

i will loveyoulongtime for gospel Jheri curl shit !! Does a private press compton gospel album with Mychel Wycoff on Keys sound about right?[/b]

[color:white]i will buy every jheri curl Gospel record until i find that song....i refuse to ask Jake what that song is .....this is my Holy Grail...no pun [/color]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Disco Godfather

I watched this movie in when I was in highschool. Not sure if I made it all the way through or not. This was before I knew anything about blaxpo (outside of shaft). ONe of those 'browsing the video store- hey this looks odd' kind of moments. I really need to go back and revisit the entire dolomite catalog.

• READY TO SHRED

• And be on the look out for team push ups from Guzzo and I, I will be on the floor on my back with my arms and legs up and Guzzo will be doing push up while on top of my arms and legs, this is called the double team push ups! Add Oil and we have a party....

12 hours away. Packing my raers right now

• truck is packed and ready to roll.

• anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
    I WAS INTO IT

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    What happened? I decided to save my duckets and stayed at home.

i will tell you all about it as soon as you change that ugly ass steve nash plastic sugery facemask avatar shit your bringing.

one hint... the keyboardist from prince was there.

• one hint... the keyboardist from prince was there.

surgical glove asscrunch

pictures to come

CROSBY IS THE NEW PENCIL THIN.

" IF I BUY THIS FROM YOU HOW MUCH CAN I SELL IT FOR"?

NO

• CROSBY IS THE NEW PENCIL THIN.

" IF I BUY THIS FROM YOU HOW MUCH CAN I SELL IT FOR"?

"Yes, Crosby if you buy this you'll be totally getting over on me. I'd rather sell you this album for $2 so you can sell it on Ebay for a hundred. I'd do it myself but I really like hearing about you talking about how you got over on dumb dealers that don't know the score.

Would you like to look in my rare box? I'd usually sell this one album for $150 but because I lknow you want to brag about getting over on dealers by buying records really cheap I'll let you have it for .22 cents"

fine, done, spill da beanz mayne

• this show was indeed off the bike rack

ap, guzzo, and coffin joe had the heat...nuff props to ya'll for comin out

2 clowns got checked at tashas table inlcuding prince keyboard player in full surgical outfit

LOL @ the cros price checking dazz band and shit...whatta tool

mike vague got into it with the general shwartzkoff of buena for playing breaks at too high of a volume

many great records were found...cashmere from 83 is killer

over and out

• some pics

Anthony and Evans rackord dealer sculpture. note the Trader Joes bell at the bottom.

Dizzy getting first crack at my crates

Dan924382374732 hidden face raer revealed

s.bearded D the sweet and tender digger

AP digging through the boxes of AP

about 30 seconds after that last photo was taken my battery died

CAN I GET A CRITIQUE ON THE RECORD DISPLAY? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK... HUH? PRETTY OFF THE CHAIN RIGHT?

EVERYTHING WAS COOL EXCEPT FOR MR. " HOW MUCH CAN I GET FOR ACE SPECTRUM "... OH PLEASE BIATCH... GET OUT OF MY FACE WITH THAT SHIT.

THE KEYBOARDIST FROM PRINCE ALSO GETS THE BOZAK.

AND TO THE HOMMIE WHO BOUGHT OR 3000 80'S MEXICAN 45'S FOR $60 YOU GO GIRL.

SHRED IT.

AP

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Please fill me in on this Prince's keysdude thing...surgical gear? i was hoping for a pic...you guys are being serious about this?

If thats the white dude that looked like John Locke from Lost then yeah, he fucking yelled at me. I was going through CoffinJoe's 45 box, and dude straight yells "I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THOSE!!" and I was like "I DIDN'T SEE YOUR HANDS IN THERE!" and that was it. And the only reason I didn't see his hands in there is because, uh, they weren't. He had pulled a stack out and was standing to the side looking at them. So then I stood there and stared at him until he was done.

Don't forget the "What you got that I can buy from you and make money on?" guy.

I got some good records that day. real good. I'm happy.

And EdPowers got the FRESH clean haircut.

• Please fill me in on this Prince's keysdude thing...surgical gear? i was hoping for a pic...you guys are being serious about this?

If you're just curious about the surgical gear connection, check 'Dirty Mind' for a picture. Dude used to - and according to these reports - still does wear a surgical cap, mask, gloves, shirt and pants.

As for what went on with him and AP I have no idea. I'm on the a whole other coast.

PS, my t-shirt wasn't really pink. more of a red salmon color. kindy orangey.

• finds from the show

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    How hard to find was "mirage"? You got that from AP right.

OH HELL YES BITCH

• How hard to find was "mirage"? You got that from AP right.

Yup got the Mussolini, Little Royal, Revelation and Ricky Womack off of AP.

just got home from midtown LA and I'm bumping "Mirage" as I type this

mirage is autographed by romano in the inner sleeve. this is gnarly.

the keyboardist from prince went off on ed and ed said watch out this is LA hommie. that was sick.

basically when everybody was looking at wilberts records it was a frantic senerio as the grippers lunged for a copy of tom brown tommy gun in vg- condition.

adam or ed, i cant remember which one, attempted to go into the box ahead of the one prince keyboard dude was in and prince dude went off and got all frustrated and shit and came sideways at the digging squad.

" THATS MY BOX BITCH ".

ok dude lets get in a fight over a herbie mann record and shit have fub bra... have a good time listening to one of those herbie mann back hair numbers like push push or the one on embryo where he is sleazing on that babe... herbie mann back hair is NAGL biatch.

i give away free copies of wardell piper. come to buena next time you might have fun.

come to buena next time you might have fun.

will do.

• M*rk get yo' ass out to PCC next weekend

Me, AP, Jinx, and Sonathan