My little remix of T.I. "What You Know"

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I th'owed this up on another board and folks dug it, so I thought I'd post it here, too:T.I. What you Know About That (Ross Hogg Hard Times Reggae RMX).mp3It's on Hard Times, the same riddim as I-Wayne's "Living In Love." At 320 kbps, it's microwave-ready. Do with it what you will.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I th'owed this up on another board and folks dug it, so I thought I'd post it here, too:

T.I. What you Know About That (Ross Hogg Hard Times Reggae RMX).mp3

It's on Hard Times, the same riddim as I-Wayne's "Living In Love." At 320 kbps, it's microwave-ready. Do with it what you will.

I went back and added a coupla "Cashless clay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay" drops over it. It's now MY remix.

thanks.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /download/1/D1E59D425059A7B0/29b08a518a51cfb661cee8efb4e282283874c089/T.I. What you Know About That (Ross Hogg Hard Times RMX).mp3 on this server.

HOW CAN I BE DAUN?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    You don't have permission to access /download/1/D1E59D425059A7B0/5e4b1f72db038288c4f2c6571a3a737849b3ad99/T.I. What you Know About That (Ross Hogg Hard Times RMX).mp3 on this server.

BTW, the original version got HANDS DOWN the biggest response at a mostly-hiphop gig I did this past Friday. People jumping around, yelling, acting a fool.

• FEEEXT.

Try the link in the first post again.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    This is one of the best blends I've heard in a while.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I really enjoy the original.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    This is one of the best blends I've heard in a while.

i agree. thanks for posting it.

• I really enjoy the original.

word but this is one is just as saucey...if not saucier

• UnDos3UnDos3 81 Posts
    dipped in butter!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

BTW, the original version got HANDS DOWN the biggest response at a mostly-hiphop gig I did this past Friday. People jumping around, yelling, acting a fool.

That's because TI is fucking right now. I just got his album today. One of the most solid new albums I've purchased in a while.

• Classy, Ross! Expect some transatlantic play

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I dig this Ross. I actually had been throwing that acca over the Jamrock inst. to great effect lately.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Just finished "tekin it een" i like it

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    this is getting run on eastvillageradio.com right now

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    this is getting run on eastvillageradio.com right now

Just came from there. Nice one, Ross! BOOM!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Ross this is fucking dope!

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    It was ok i guess, but then again i generally think "mash ups" are super lame... still kinda nice though...

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    this is solid like two day old shit.

• this is getting run on eastvillageradio.com right now

I just got home and checked out the webcast. Thanks for the multiple puuuuuuull ups!

• It was ok i guess, but then again i generally think "mash ups" are super lame... still kinda nice though...

I woudn't classify this as a mash-up, dude. I guess you can call every Cutty Ranks/Buju Banton/Etc blend over a now-classic hip-hop beat back in the day as a mash-up.

IMO are usually when it's usually some rock bullshit.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    this is solid like two day old shit.

no doubt. shit is hot. good one. thanks for making it microwave-ready.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,915 Posts
    This is the knock. Nice one.