in case anyone cares...

paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
The man Proof allegedly shot, Keith Bender, expired from his wounds earlier today.RIP.

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Thats ashame. Are there any credible stories out there on what happend?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Rappers shooting each other ... what's the world coming to?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    The man Proof allegedly shot, Keith Bender, expired from his wounds earlier today.
    RIP.

RIP

dude...shut the fuck up

dude...shut the fuck up

you gunna shoot me if i dont?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

dude...shut the fuck up

Wow. Sabadabadabadabadab makes more friends on the board!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    BAN

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    CLOWN

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

dude...shut the fuck up

Ed....with all due respect....

What's the difference between you posting the photos of the two white Duke scumbags followed by a..

And Sabas above comment about two Rappers who murdered each other??

You mentioned a double standard in the Duke thread.....

Make me understand why stating that YOU think the Duke aholes sexually attacked a girl with trophies, and then telling Saba to shut the fuck up when he makes the above comment, isn't some sort of double standard.

• Rappers shooting each other ... what's the world coming to?

dude...shut the fuck up

Uh, was dude even a rapper? Wouldn't this just be one rapper exchanging shots with another person. That must be what everyone is getting heated over...

• Ed....with all due respect....

Hilarious.

Also, were either of the Duke lacrosse players murdered?

I think it's pretty clear that "nigger" could be substituted for "rapper" in Sabadaba's post and it wouldn't change the sentiment one bit.

It's a good thing reality doesn't interfere with his little fantasies of the Brazil that his favorite musicians live and record in.

• Looks like this is what I'll be reading for the rest of the day...where's that popcorn eating graemlin?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    And the Soul Strut race controversy moves forward.

Yawn.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

sabadabada, I never had a problem with a damn word you wrote, but your comments above are weak. Believe in whatever politics you want, but have some respect for the dead.

Hilarious.

Also, were either of the Duke lacrosse players murdered?

I think it's pretty clear that "nigger" could be substituted for "rapper" in Sabadaba's post and it wouldn't change the sentiment one bit.

It's a good thing reality doesn't interfere with his little fantasies of the Brazil that his favorite musicians live and record in.

Nice try asshole but don't put words in my mouth. Of course, calling me a racist or a nazi sure saves you the trouble of having to do any thinking.

Hilarious.

While you may not like me or agree with my opinions, I don't come here to disrespect, ban or tell people to shut the fuck up.

I have absolutely no problem with EITHER of the two statements made by Ed or Saba....they are expressing their opinions, and I didn't find either one particularly offensive.

I also don't ASSUME to know what people are "really" thinking which seems to happen alot around here.

Respecting one man's disparging comments while ridiculing another's is a double standard, plain and simple.

And race has nothing to do with it......I don't believe Ed made his comments just because the Duke rapists were white, rapists are scum regardless of color...and so are murderers.

And the way I see Saba's comment is..... why are people surprised that a genre of music that glorifies crime and murder, spawns criminals and murderers??

dude...shut the fuck up

What's the difference between you posting the photos of the two white Duke scumbags followed by a..

You mentioned a double standard in the Duke thread.....

Make me understand why stating that YOU think the Duke aholes sexually attacked a girl with trophies, and then telling Saba to shut the fuck up when he makes the above comment, isn't some sort of double standard.

i think it's safe to say this post was created to acknowledge the "other" victim in the DOUBLE shooting...to pay the same R.I.P respects,not to dismiss the deaths of two young men as another rapper shooting.. as if the death of any young black male is somehow related to hip hop and expected

the Duke thread was intended to provide an open discussion about those events...opinions are welcomed in that thread...this thread is not open to opinion at all....the Duke thread is open for discussion,debate,theory and opinion....no way in hell can this thread be mistaken for a place to make a statement like the one made by sbabaababdda ....pay respect or shut the fuck up and start another thread

i celebrate those Duke dudes being indicted GUILTY OR NOT because they should face the same scrutiny,humiliation and violation by the media,judicial system and public that every other minority athlete in Durham would have to face ...

besides....
    what kinda sick muthafuka walks over the grave of two dead people and says " Rappers shooting each other ... what's the world coming to? " .???

that's a person who is shameless,heartless,Godless and disconnected from life...

• everyone slow down
    dude stereotyped and I think people tried looking a little too deep into it.

Although its sad that Proof was gunned down I don't think Sababadabdababa was making a racist statement; dude was just doing his typical incitement of the soulstrut massive bit.

if y'all want to blow up in to a 5 page race thread be my guest but, personally, I think this would be better suited as a 2 page "shut up sababdbadbabdbada" thread instead

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

Nice try asshole but don't put words in my mouth. Of course, calling me a racist or a nazi sure saves you the trouble of having to do any thinking.

I wouldn't call you a racist, but I would call you callous.

besides....
    what kinda sick muthafuka walks over the grave of two dead people and says " Rappers shooting each other ... what's the world coming to? " .???

that's a person who is shameless,heartless,Godless and disconnected from life...

who got the page all stretched out and shit???

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    'm sorry, am I disrupting the intelligent nature of this conversation?

wait a minute....

i didnt call dude a racist and i dont think his comments were racist...

he's just a sick dude who needs to get some pussy

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

dude...shut the fuck up

A better question would be: what's the similarity?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

dude...shut the fuck up

dude...shut the fuck up