Snap or Die

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Maaaan, this is so necessary. I'd been waiting since December for somebody to compile all of my essential snap anthems together in one place.meet me in the Trap it's goin downmeet me in the mallit's goin downmeet me in the clubit's goin downanywhere you meet me, GUARANTEED TO GO DOWN

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Faaauuuuuxxxx, They've been waiting for you...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Sooooo last month.............

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I am not ready.

• Faaauuuuuxxxx, They've been waiting for you...

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

I am not ready.

and if you need another reason...

your psuedonyme has alrady been taken over there, it would just be confusing.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I just looked at that forum for about two minutes and my brain is sore

I've actually checked out a lot of 'other' forums over the past couple months and have a whole new appreciation for this place as a result...

I am not ready.

and if you need another reason...

your psuedonyme has alrady been taken over there, it would just be confusing.

Is it just a confluence of ideas by two similarly uninventive minds, or is somebody that's actually impersonating the kid?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    is somebody that's actually impersonating the kid?

On a snap music forum, I'd have trouble believing anything else...

is somebody that's actually impersonating the kid?

On a snap music forum, I'd have trouble believing anything else...

I think it's an all things hipster-related forum, though.

AI's bitching about the now-daily site crashes though, which is a legitimate complaint... this is why I've ended up checking out other boards in the first place

But those of you who are regular contributors to that board need to explain how you can justify ironic appreciation of John Stamos and talking down on 'real jobs'... like I said that shit just hurts my brain

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    But those of you who are regular contributors to that board need to explain how you can justify ironic appreciation of John Stamos and talking down on 'real jobs'... like I said that shit just hurts my brain

we have our share of trustfundfarians too, but they're just more overt aboot it on that side perhaps?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

we have our share of trustfundfarians too, but they're just more overt aboot it on that side perhaps?

Lumin doesn't really post here that much anymore.

• ScruffScruff 4 Posts

Perhaps not. Folks on that board "talking down on 'real jobs'?" Son, we've got lawyers, students, dj's, filmmakers, investment bankers, teachers, waiters, Presidential Management Fellows, law-students and artists over there. John Stamos is god and dudes on Ye Olde Hollerboard keep it realer than real because we are realer than real (so real that we actually know each other on a level beyond the internets. you know, "friends." or maybe you don't know. sigh).

Rant over.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

Perhaps not. Folks on that board "talking down on 'real jobs'?" Son, we've got lawyers, students, dj's, filmmakers, investment bankers, teachers, waiters, Presidential Management Fellows, law-students and artists over there. John Stamos is god and dudes on Ye Olde Hollerboard keep it realer than real because we are realer than real (so real that we actually know each other on a level beyond the internets. you know, "friends." or maybe you don't know. sigh).

Rant over.

You don't need to start a sentence with Son. Just as some of us may be misinformed with the holler board, you are with soulstrut.

• ScruffScruff 4 Posts
    You don't need to start a sentence with Son. Just as some of us may be misinformed with the holler board, you are with soulstrut.

That's generally how I talk jive, though.

I suppose I just got then?

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    rerax, your post is screaming for a "you mad doggie"

I used to post on previous incarnations of ze hollerboard. There are plenty of idiots here on soulstrut that'll compete w/ the best of the worst on your side.

You must admit gloating about not working is as bad a look as the semi annual "Weekend Finds: Records I stole from goodwill" or "I sourced out all remaining copies of luther davis group" posts.

you go boy!

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

You must admit gloating about not working is as bad a look as the semi annual...

Damn, actually, we've had this problem too... see current Reynaldo or hcrink circa 2004.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    These two boards have a lot more in comon than you might think.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

HAH! That's me, dude. Keep your freaking board from crashing when I need my fix...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh, Hi Amit. Welcome to Soulstrut.

These two boards have a lot more in comon than you might think.

I see you over there

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

HAH! That's me, dude. Keep your freaking board from crashing when I need my fix...

The SS Board without the Crash is like Peanut Butter without the Jelly, Ham without the Burger.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    My message boards game gets me money.

Ay yo I'm in Atlanta. I'm not listening to snap music. I'm listening to Billy Stewart.

• ScruffScruff 4 Posts
    Oh, Hi Amit. Welcome to Soulstrut.

Hey Cosmo. Have fun in the Bean tomorrow.

I just noticed Bow Wow is on that mix

That is some bunk-ass shit

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm listening to Billy Stewart.

All I want to do is Sit in the Park right now. Proper.

Although I personally hate that song, dudes on here were recently talking about how much they're feeling it.

Although I personally hate that song, dudes on here were recently talking about how much they're feeling it.

It almost fooled me once or twice- but this is fairly representative of the lesser Southern stuff thats taken over radio for the moment that we were bitching about earlier in the week