Post A Reptillian LP Cover

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I may have unwittingly fallen victim to reptillian forces as I've released 2 LP's with reptiles on the cover.......on this first one, if you look at the dragon's tail with a magnifying glass you will find the letters "LSD" written in an inconspicuous mannerThis is the back of the Cold Sun LP followed by reptillian lyrics......I'm having fly casserole for dinner.The tortoise before you saw Da Gama as he landed We can make a life in a temple of stone It took an age or two to get home Now see the tree and how it has grown It was a seed in my hand when the tortoise was born Three sultans with a hookah just flew by on a carpet heading west Behind the window, inside a grain of sand Kneel down unto the falling land From your feeling hand, I step on the wind Now I know they can never hurt you again Infant vision lifts it higher than pilots ever flown Once I was a drunken mass of men at the garden wall Now I???m a dancing prince of light who knows no thing at all I???ll never go to war, I???ve been there before Napoleon is standing fast on the battleground Bullets cannons roaring past, yet he does not hear a sound Oh, all these doctors of the mind, playing a game with time Stockbrokers of all the sordid lives Wrong on causes, short on cures... You have seen the eyes of the gecko Staring out, watching from the crack in the wall You were thinking of going right through But it???s outside - it???s not you You have heard the voice of the gecko Telling each other here comes another robot It???s a swarm of night-climbing dragons Crawling out, searching, just walking cross the ceiling We used to live in the rain forest Brought up in the centre of movement Below the spider city The life in the distance carries you up and takes you back to the sea Now it draws your head towards the tide Behold the moon, gleaming through your third eye

Comments