• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Looked fun. I'm jealous.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I feel like I'm dying.

Sure did NOT get my waif on.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I feel like I'm dying.

Sure did NOT get my waif on.

HA - dude I'm still fucked off on Zombie mode.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Check PMs dude.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    mine was pretty hectic. i didnt take any pics
    jump n funk on friday at the marlin was somethin special
    peace to supreme for rollin through. had a good time.

highlight of wmc for me was meetin kenny dixon jr

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    highlight of wmc for me was meetin kenny dixon jr

Kenny is the MAYNE. At a show in Detroit with him, Theo and Larry Heard, Kenny's pops was outside on the grill slangin' burgers and sh*t. Mad chill. Was Theo in Miami?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    how was the BBE party?

and what went down at the Delano? that's alwasy my favorite spot at the WMC.

• Many thanks to those of you who came out to the Stones Throw jammy Friday night... place was jam-packed from 7pm onward so thanks for making it a successful party & hopefully you enjoyed yourselves. Limited-edition Dilla Donuts 12"s & Tees were given out free exclusively at the party. Here's some pix:

EGON & MADLIB

GRANNY ROCKIN THE DILLA 12" & MESMERIZED DURING EGON'S SET

LIVE SCREEN PRINTED TEES (LIMITED-EDITION)

HAPPY FANS

DILLA & THE DEAD... HMMM?

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    theo was there
    it was a 3 chairs party. i couldnt stay for theo's set since i was already 5 AM when i decided it was time to get sleep. rick wilhite killed things. kenny went on after, then marcellus pittman. glenn underground also did his thing on the early tip.

how was the BBE party?

and what went down at the Delano? that's alwasy my favorite spot at the WMC.

bbe party was aight when we got there. it was cold and windy. i had a tshirt and shorts on. not a good look. med and slopfunkdust came out there with me and soon found out it wasnt the warmest place on the beach. bobbito was on the decks and i heard the wind kept blowin the needles off the records so dude was really mixin. just throwin on records.

i went to king and vikter duplaix's party at the delano. had a lot of girlies out there. took these 3 bangin shorties from london over there. they enjoyed it a lot even though they were lookin for drum n bass.
    sound system couldve been louder but the hotel already got 3 noise pollution warnings.