shape the fuck up

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
For real, this is getting ridiculous.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    agreed.

BTW I think Ryan's post in that Peace thread is the most dead on description about what this place has become.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Co-sign. If I were RAJ, I would do a massive BAN.

"REFLECTION WEEK". Everyone out.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    For real, this is getting ridiculous.

shape up or i'm gonna send mike jones after each and every one a ya

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

You're hearby banned from this institution. You, and your children ... and your children's children.

For two weeks.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    agreed.

BTW I think Ryan's post in that Peace thread is the most dead on description about what this place has become.

Oh the irony

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    for a message board that gets off on calling the STMB users babies... you guys have sure made that place look like PARADISE this last week...

maybe i'll try back here in a few months...

this place is pathetic.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    agreed.

Oh the irony

explain

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    agreed.

Oh the irony

explain

You've been throwing lighter fluid into already-ugly threads for the past week here, I think it's really odd that you then step back and seem not to ackowledge your own role in these things.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I think we are due for an "all records all week" starting Monday.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I think we are due for an "all records banned all week" starting Monday.

Seriously, it's f*ck*ng FRIDAY, I'm trying to get my chill on and every thread disolves into something that could just as easily be taken to PM.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    agreed.

Oh the irony

explain

You've been throwing lighter fluid into already-ugly threads for the past week here, I think it's really odd that you then step back and seem not to ackowledge your own role in these things.

I admit I did walk into an already ugly situation with the "Peace" thread but I hold a special type of hate for those that come at me with Holocaust revisionist ideas. I apologize for dirtying up the mud (no sarcasm...well maybe a little sarcasm ).

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    I think we are due for an "all records all week" starting Monday.

Please.

I think we are due for an "all <s>records</s> banned all week" starting Monday.

Seriously, it's f*ck*ng FRIDAY, I'm trying to get my chill on and every thread disolves into some dumb sh*t that could just as easily be taken to PM.

Agreed. Maybe records/all banned week should start

right

now.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    agreed.

Oh the irony

explain

I admit I did walk into an already ugly situation with the "Peace" thread but I hold a special type of hate for those that come at me with Holocaust revisionist ideas. I apologize for dirtying up the mud (no sarcasm...well maybe a little sarcasm ).

its funny how every one of these 'STFU/MY ASS HURTS/YOU POST POO POO' posts turn out to just add fuel to the fire.

it reminds me of that skit from 'the state' where there's all these people chilling at a barbecue. one guys puts down his food, and jumps in the pool. within seconds, he freaks and yells out "CRAMP!" another party guest jumps into the pool to save him, but he gets a cramp too. soon everyone at the party is jumping in the water and they're all getting cramps. hahahaha

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Hey progbeatz are u a supertramp fan or jus taking the piss? Its a guilty pleasure of mine but i love those guys! (no ayo) Record week starts here soft batches.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    agreed.

Oh the irony

explain

its funny how every one of these 'STFU/MY ASS HURTS/YOU POST POO POO' posts turn out to just add fuel to the fire.

it reminds me of that skit from 'the state' where there's all these people chilling at a barbecue. one guys puts down his food, and jumps in the pool. within seconds, he freaks and yells out "CRAMP!" another party guest jumps into the pool to save him, but he gets a cramp too. soon everyone at the party is jumping in the water and they're all getting cramps. hahahaha

FUCK YOU I HATT THE STATE.

YOU MAKE ME MAD

DIE!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

To all those to whom this applies:

"Get out the sandbox, we ain't kiiiiiiids."

Peace (hopefully),

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Hey progbeatz are u a supertramp fan or jus taking the piss? Its a guilty pleasure of mine but i love those guys! (no ayo) Record week starts here soft batches.

Honestly i'm being a smart ass as usual.Not that I find them offensive,but no I'm not a fan.But by all means you should embrace that guilty pleasure.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i like how this is "soulstrut". soul music, roctsteady/reggae, rap/hip-hop, jazz, psyche, xian, satan, whatever. this is why we're here. this last week, there hasn't even been any funny shit. the racism shit is fucking pointless, especially due to the fact that we're all registered users of a internet board that isn't called "80's pop hits-strut"... not to ghey out, but this site should be a celebration of different cultures and ethnicities, all making music. it's becomming embarrassing. two different people on here once called me a "little dude" and they were right. i don't have shit on some of the people here... knowledge, records, etc. but i love music, and want to learn more about it all the time. bring that beat back.

Amen, M*tt.

agreed.

Oh the irony

explain

FUCK YOU I HATT THE STATE. [/b]

YOU MAKE ME MAD

DIE!
    you must be joking

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    agreed.

Oh the irony

explain

FUCK YOU I HATT THE STATE. [/b]

YOU MAKE ME MAD

DIE!
    you must be joking

I hatt thet you think I'm joking.

I enjoy the comedy stylings of Jay Leno and Larry the Cable Guy.

you must be one of those liberal media elite type people.

Mr. O'Reilly warned me about people like you

• I agree with you, furthermore, the sincere love of the music is overshadowed by a "baseball card collecting"-like base for looking at records. Love the funny shit, but a lot of stuff on this site is just a reflection of what sucks about planet earth. I fucking love music, don't need to own everything to prove that. There are no discount bins with rad shit in it where I live. I wanna see some pics of people listening to the shit they have, with smiles on their faces.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I agree with you, furthermore, the sincere love of the music is overshadowed by a "baseball card collecting"-like base for looking at records. Love the funny shit, but a lot of stuff on this site is just a reflection of what sucks about planet earth. I fucking love music, don't need to own everything to prove that. There are no discount bins with rad shit in it where I live. I wanna see some pics of people listening to the shit they have, with smiles on their faces.

HipHop culture consists of more than records.

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    i like how this is "soulstrut". soul music, roctsteady/reggae, rap/hip-hop, jazz, psyche, xian, satan, whatever. this is why we're here. this last week, there hasn't even been any funny shit. the racism shit is fucking pointless, especially due to the fact that we're all registered users of a internet board that isn't called "80's pop hits-strut"... not to ghey out, but this site should be a celebration of different cultures and ethnicities, all making music. it's becomming embarrassing. two different people on here once called me a "little dude" and they were right. i don't have shit on some of the people here... knowledge, records, etc. but i love music, and want to learn more about it all the time. bring that beat back.

papa bear

I agree with you, furthermore, the sincere love of the music is overshadowed by a "baseball card collecting"-like base for looking at records. Love the funny shit, but a lot of stuff on this site is just a reflection of what sucks about planet earth. I fucking love music, don't need to own everything to prove that. There are no discount bins with rad shit in it where I live. I wanna see some pics of people listening to the shit they have, with smiles on their faces.

HipHop culture consists of more than records.

There's all that gang-bangin' and misogyny and stuff to. And guns.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

papa bear

why do you hatt papa bear?

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Can I post up a music thread, like today?