Your Favorite HipHop Skitz?

13»

Comments

• yo son that shit iz doooope. yo son keep it real aight! word up homeboy.....

• ArksArks 133 Posts
    I'm sorry, but the best skits ever are on KMD's first album, when they have the foreign language record clips as a character. It gets absolutely no better than those. If you haven't heard them, go download them since the CD is hard to turn up.

Major cosign.

All the Mr Hood stuff is pure gold. Particularly Mr Hood Meets Onyx. "What size are your slippers? they are too small."

i was always fond of "your mother likes to visit the old churches"

peace, stein. . .

"I know he ain't just diss my mother". Haha. Mr Hood at Piocalles Jewelry was always my favourite.

B/W All the skits on the Pete Nice & Daddy Rich LP.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    No favorites but I always liked Ace's "Murder Murder Kill" bit.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    that Michael Jackson parody from Ice T - Rhyme Pays is funny.

"I just got out my bubble...heee-heeeee!!"

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I'm sorry, but the best skits ever are on KMD's first album, when they have the foreign language record clips as a character. It gets absolutely no better than those. If you haven't heard them, go download them since the CD is hard to turn up.

Major cosign.

All the Mr Hood stuff is pure gold. Particularly Mr Hood Meets Onyx. "What size are your slippers? they are too small."

i was always fond of "your mother likes to visit the old churches"

peace, stein. . .

That was a clever skit and very funny.

I also liked the Animalkov skits that Nore did.

A day in the life of my asspipe by kwest the madd ladd was a combination of creative/funny/gross.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    the first thing that comes into my head when i think of hip hop albums skits is the first 2 de la soul records and the skits from 3rd bass derelicts of dialect

• JefDamJefDam 36 Posts
    all the mental victims unit skits on prince pauls itstrumental album, shit is priceless.

• "N***** came through they had 40s and blunts the shit just came up missin." "I'll buy you four more f*ckin Killer tapes."

"Don't holla at me no mo' "

"Suzz-ayy. Throw it out the window Suzy."

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    a few I thought of on the weekend.

Organized Konfusion-Stress (the cab driver part)

Eazy E- Eazy Duz It- several on the LP, but my favourite has to be the 'yo dre whats you do with the drum machine..oh I left that muthafucka with Pooh...' skit at the start of 2 hard Muthafuckers is classic ("man i used to F*ck shit up at Compton high...')...

Icecube- death certificate-Dumb Shit/Us skit in between "yo man when i hit 13..." kid talking shit always cracks me up ("and a big booty bitch to go with it..!")

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    Ahh Mr. Hood my favorite customer!
    What can I do for you today?

- i would like to see some gold rings.

Ahh yes we have these stupid phat gold rings
    perfect for your masculine hands.

- some earrings for my wife.

How about these elephant studded diamond earrings,
    perfect for the woman of your dreams.

- and a watch, for my cousin.