Rane TTM57SL on. pre-order

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    when I was you're age, I had bitches dancing....

• That mixer looks rad (I was told it can record your set too) but I'm away of getting the first edition of any new piece of equipment. Plus, if you want to rock your Serrato out you have to bring your mixer, and if you're not spinning all night, switching out the mixer isn't the easiest thing to do.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Yeah, it records your set on two seperate stereo channels so you can fix mistakes that you made in post-production.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    it is badass featurewise, but i'm with him...i'll let the high rollers buy the first editions.

• Yeah, it records your set on two seperate stereo channels so you can fix mistakes that you made in post-production.
    Oh shit, that's i. ll I had actually talked with a friend who's an engineer about there being some way to split the signals post crossfader so I could do something like that. That's a very usefull feature for a set that's 95% on point w/ a couple major level issues or mixing errors.

• I love dildo, but I read an anology that was amusing.

It's like watching a DJ check his email for 2 hours.

I still can't wait to upgrade my 56 for it tho.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

It's like watching a DJ check his email for 2 hours.

That's the only detractor to Serato. I hate not being able to read the "clock" on my records when I'm in relative mode. Gotta sit there staring at the screen most of the time.