WOW (MarcoFunk Related)

2»

Comments

• fuck, Im about to throw a couple radio canada jazz joints up on ebay...I need to lure this dude. but remember it takes two knuckleheads to drive the price up like that.

• why dont all you guys bend over and let the dude lick your ass. i mean dude like whatever.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

there's a funny story here.

but i'm sworn to secrecy.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

there's a funny seller here.

but i'm sworn to secrecy.

• then why bring it up? SHILL.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    then why bring it up? SHILL.

after ass eating comments, it broke the ice.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Some people like that Dr. Music LP. It's generally French modern soul fiends. Personally, I think it's crap, but then I don't have the ear for that sound. It's not a common record.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    this record was undoubtably common...and then...suddenly no more...but that is really a very strange price indeed. anyone want my CBC Lp of them live in '72. I charge only $900?

• have any of you tried putting "real funky black man soul" in your item descriptions?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    have any of you tried putting "real funky black man soul" in your item descriptions?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "OK class, raise your hand if you've ever intentionally tried to set a keyword trap for marcofunk in an eBay auction."

• why dont all you guys bend over and let the dude lick your ass. I mean dude like whatever.

Dude,congradulations AP.You officially have more ass/anal/butt munch/ass hurts/anal references than any poster here.Cheers to you.My kinda guy.Seriously keep the rectal references coming.My ass literrally stings from not finding dick all this weekend.

But seriously folks,Marcofunk has got to be the craziest,most tasteless,boneheaded record collectro in the history of the fucking world.Jeezuz fucking Christ.Why doesn't he book a plane to Philly,and peruse the Record Exchange stock.He could score about 50 or so 80's funky fusion white boy terds for 5-7$ a peice.What in the MotherFuckingFuck??!!>??

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I'm drunk as fuck... Anthony Pearson-i RESPECT YOU IMMENSLEY,YOU TRULEY KNOW YOURSHIT.kEEEP THE FECAL,ANAL REFERENCES COMING....

• i will no longer comment on the anus.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    whats your location about AP?

its got a nice ring to it

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    wait &see ,take your responsability for buy for the future bid mister !!!!
    Seller afrobrazilero ( 551) Jul-24-05 16:22 4734913492
    Reply by marcofunk: lp got was not funks, for me, as described!i feft bad f.b. he did same

• the location is my fantasy stash zone. a place where one can eat a sprout sandwich, get some tofu on his stash and not have to apologize for it. where a man can be a man and get his mens group on. a place in the santa cruz mountains where tofu plant employees have the rubiat of dorthy ashby available at a yard sale for $1. i promise not to denegrate the butthole anymore. it is a beautiful thing to many a gay man and serves its purpose when you have to go to the can, but let's face it... equity in records is all about getting piped in the ass and marcofunk is not exactly on the receving end. he is a rich collector who gets his pleasure in raer. you are the foll who sells to him and turns your funny money over into private aor stash records. oh wait... maybe thats me. whatever. sell a turd for $80 and buy some more turds. tepid. i got some mystical angry hippy poetry shit from the oger for $30. i could not be happier. ebay has never been better so i will celebrate by buying more private issue.

analog counterrevolution now.

ap

• Why the HELL[/b] does he keep putting in all those bids on a single item???

Is there a rational explaination for that? Anyone?

In short: dude has a little problem.

But in all seriousness... there's also a few related psychological theories related to auctions. Quasi-endowment allows bidders to fantasize about ownership during the bidding process without actually owning the item. Preference uncertainty and construction refer to two aspects of traditional consumer models. It has been found that consumers have difficulty assessing a fair price without incentive to make a decision. When confronted by being out-bid, a bidder re-assesses her or his high bid and makes a decision to place a higher bid or stop taking part in the bidding process. He's an extreme example, but it's obvious he doesn't have any idea what he's bidding on is worth. So it appears literally at each bid he's re-assessing what it is "really" worth to him.

I think hommie has hella yaper and feels like buying funky records. I have much respect for the #1 collectro. Look at how shook all you flops are of him. I'm tryin to get to his status. All you guys can scour the world for all the raers so he can sit back in his mansion and overpay for them. Its a good system that works for everyone.

• i will no longer comment on the anus.

Please no it's what keeps me going. Pm your me address.I may have some private New Age or JT singer-songwriter privates for ya.

Get your sprout sammich on dawg!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Look out, Dennis is drunk haha

Foghat acetates for dayz and shit

• anthony pearson
    po box 1761
    venice, ca. 90294
    USA

rad.

ap

• I've re-read this thread twice now and I still dont understand the constant animosity from soulstrut twords marcofunk.

marco is serious with his paper, has paid me for several auctions on time in a professional mannor. Ive got nothing but positive things to say about his bidding.

but dont knock dude for his tastes. disposable 80's soul is ignored here in the US while people from around the world cherish that shit. people are into different shit. to me a lot of music made before the disco era sounds like waiting room themes at a dentist office. to each thier own.

dont be a hater. dr music will get the party started.

• I've re-read this thread twice now and I still dont understand the constant animosity from soulstrut twords marcofunk.

marco is serious with his paper, has paid me for several auctions on time in a professional mannor. Ive got nothing but positive things to say about his bidding.

but dont knock dude for his tastes. disposable 80's soul is ignored here in the US while people from around the world cherish that shit. people are into different shit. to me a lot of music made before the disco era sounds like waiting room themes at a dentist office. to each thier own.

dont be a hater. dr music will get the party started. [/quote/]

Would you pay 231.50 to get "the party started"???

I would pay that much for Selda Badgan's anus.

I shall go to sleep now.

• he is a customer of mine too and he seems like a solid guy but i will tell you he is involved in severly overpaying on several items regardless of his taste in music. LATE 80'S THE NEXT FRONTIER!

dont be a hater. dr music will get the party started.

Are you serious? All people do in this forum is gossip about peoples tastes. Why does the fact that marco drops coin on records make him off limits? By his own admission he has no idea what the albums he gets obsessed about sound like.

• i think what E* is saying is that marco pays the RENT.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I've sold Marco records and he was a pain in the ass to deal with.

• I've sold Beppesoul records and he was a pain in the ass to deal with.

• marco did a charge back on me when he did not receive his registered parcel in 5 days. the second time he demanded registered shipping and did not pay for it. i remember these details because out of all the crap we do, i do very little of it, but it is my job to deal with " problems ". and we have had problems with dude. he is still a good customer. everything worked out. i think the beard had problems too.

but you know what? there are lots of good ebay buyers out there who do not get jocked on the strut like marco. luzysal77 (the king). coolandhipdude (oh my god). marco is megga baller when it comes to the kind of 80's private garbagio that you guys pull and sell for money. dont get me wrong... the shit is fun... im not knocking it. i certainly sell it too.

ap

• marco is megga baller when it comes to the kind of 80's private garbagio that you guys pull and sell for money. dont get me wrong... the shit is fun... im not knocking it. i certainly sell it too.

ap

Jesse Davis on Essence for $70, yes plaese