I See The World In Black White (RR)

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Ralph's Records Lubbock, Texas How many of these 20 can you name??

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Jaime Crockett is not a wallpiece...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Heck...neither is an Eagles album....guess he ran out of B&W Heavies...this photo only captures about 1/3rd of his display

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Heck...neither is an Eagles album....guess he ran out of B&W Heavies...this photo only captures about 1/3rd of his display

Peter Gabriel - SO

do I win a reissue?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Procol Harum

• chrischris 287 Posts
    arbuckle, nitzinger, focus "making waves"

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Oh yeah, Arbuckle, that is a crappy photo. It's hurting my eyes. No offense if it's meant to be artsy.

Oh yeah, Arbuckle, that is a crappy photo. It's hurting my eyes. No offense if it's meant to be artsy.

No art involved...it's intended to hurt your eyes.

• i just wanted to chime in and say this shits totally personal freakshow to say the least. austin oversized price sticker man with the 18 dolla urzula record b&w = private you freakazoids. later dayz. stay hip in 06 you freaks. later.

ap

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Is that a raer eagles album?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I am personally down with this dude's personal freakshow steelo. I to find nonstandard b&w LPs. It is fun and exciting. Deal with it. The real question is, did he have a Del Jones up there, too?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    ton loc + Pearls before swines =

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ton loc + Pearls before swines =

MARV ALBERT "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

• This should help.

Sorry.. I'm moving along...

• Ralph's Records Lubbock, Texas How many of these 20 can you name??

yo, much respect for ralphs. that man facilitated me having the greatest time at the austin record show in 2003. good dude. found some nice things at this store too.

love the black and white display...caught the Heart LP for cosmo, elephants memory for someone else and something real rel good that i forget for myself

Ralph's Records Lubbock, Texas How many of these 20 can you name??

Here's the best I could do...starting at the top left and going across to the right...

Top Row
    ?/Autumn People/Procol Harum/Dice(Loungey Country LP)/?/Hipsville 29 B.C. Garage Comp/Steve Young "Seven Bridges Road"

Second Row
    Tone Loc/Ry Cooder/Three Faces West (Local New Mex. Folk)/Jamie Brockett(This is the small label press on Oracle before Capitol)/Arbuckle/Eagles/Peter Hammill

Bottom Row
    ?/Focus/Townes Van Zandt Boot/?/Corpus "Creation A Child"/Peter Gabriel/Nitzinger on Capitol

Anyone have any guesses on the other 4??