Road Rage in your area?

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
There have been a spike of violent acts on Columbus roads during the month of December. Last night, someone got shot on I-185. I'm glad I was at the bar around that time last night. I could of been the vic of that crime. About two weeks ago, some dude got shot in the head right off of I-185 (Sidney Simons Blvd.) I don't think it's holiday related, either.There's a ton of idiots who happen to operate vehicles out here. I've mangaged to cut out a lot of driving up and down I-185 lately (Veteran's Parkway and Victory Drive for days). Is this nonsense happening in your neck of the woods?

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    last night a dude with a "rolling meth lab" started a police chase in his car. finally lost control and stopped. could have easily blown up the car and anyone close by.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    last night a dude with a "rolling meth lab" started a police chase in his car. finally lost control and stopped. could have easily blown up the car and anyone close by.
    Fucking meth. You in Kentucky right? I would imagine that shit being a big problem out there.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Fucking meth. You in Kentucky right? I would imagine that shit being a big problem out there.
    yeah its crazy, a while back they found a day care with a meth lab in it...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    yeah its crazy, a while back they found a day care with a meth lab in it...
    I remember years ago in Washington (state), I was doing fall clean-up right outside of Ft. Lewis and found a couple of meth labs. Dudes are willing to go out in the woods and cook that shit up. Crazy.

• The ultimate road rager, wooohh!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1129051ric1.html

Wrestling's "Nature Boy" booked for Charlotte road rage incident
    NOVEMBER 29--Wrestler Ric "The Nature Boy" Flair surrendered this morning to North Carolina cops on misdemeanor charges that he throttled a fellow motorist during a road rage incident last week on Interstate 485. The 56-year-old Flair (real name: Richard Fliehr) was booked this morning at the Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office, where the below mug shot was snapped. Flair, who allegedly grabbed a Charlotte man by the throat and kicked (and dented) the guy's Toyota during the November 23 confrontation, posted $1000 bond and was released. According to an arrest warrant, after roughing up Robert Steele, Flair told him that he "had his tag number and should knock the shit out of him." Flair is facing simple assault and battery and injury to personal property charges. (1 page)

• According to an arrest warrant, after roughing up Robert Steele, Flair told him that he "had his tag number and should knock the shit out of him." he then followed up with WOOOOOOOOOO!!!