Little Beaver price check

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
When was the last time? lp, what's the going rate these days? I haven't the slightest clue. I got the "party down" lp recently and have been lovin it and need more lil beaver in my life. Thanks in advance, J

Comments

• slushslush 691 Posts
    i love the song about money
    great album
    i dont know how much its worth i dont know how much anything is worth

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    It's a $1-15 dollar record down here. Took me 3 times to find a clean copy.

• need more lil beaver in my life.

omfg what a virgen listen to me here blud

three words: i have hbo
    three more: key gull eggcersises

okay stay tite blud no surious shout out to my native amurrican bredz too no
    offense to themz aite bird call

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    welcome to the board alter ego with ADD and schizophrenia

this is what I have so far-
    some dude likes the song about money
    its worth between 1 and 15 dollars
    something about bird calls and native americans

wheres Jonny Paycheck aka the human priceguide when I need him?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Don't risk it son I will work you just like I worked mangoman. bird call

When was the last time? lp, what's the going rate these days? I haven't the slightest clue. I got the "party down" lp recently and have been lovin it and need more lil beaver in my life. Thanks in advance, J

that depends on you. Sometimes a movie, a ride home, or even dinner. I've also heard its dragged men down the thur murky graves.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Little Beaver = the "most common" records I've never seen "in the field"...

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

I see you've begun your ethnomusicology career...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

It's got a break so stores sell it for more than $1-15. But the record is kinda meh. I dunno, $30? If you're buying, try to find Party Down, Black Rhapsody, and Joey first.

welcome to the board alter ego with ADD and schizophrenia

its worth between 1 and 15 dollars

This is a(his) most common record. $15 (for a NM copy) is the max price I would pay based on quality and rarity. I've never seen it for more than $15. Now if you are asking for an ebay price...I have no idea. Dudes get funny style every few days so maybe it can break $50. Honestly on a whole the lp is pretty weak and I'm a huge LB/Wille Hale fan. I haven't pulled it out in awhile. Get Joey & Black Rhapsody and then get the stuff he did on 45. His cover of Betty Wright's "I Love the Way You Love" is sublime. If you wanna spend a gang of money get the stuff he did with Frank Williams. If you find a copy of "Beaver Fever" lemme know.

I was looking through some of my 45's and I realized he wrote "Cramp Your Style". He's in the same class as Wille Clarke & C. Reid. Dude wrote and played on a lot of classic Miami records.

It's got a break so stores sell it for more than $1-15. But the record is kinda meh. I dunno, $30? If you're buying, try to find Party Down, Black Rhapsody, and Joey first.

yo..I'll pm you later about that lp.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

I see you've begun your ethnomusicology career...

here is a pic of me from last week. I am in the middle of the angry, spear wielding natives getting "worked, son". they didn't take kindly to my suggestion that they cover the Scorpions: "Rock you Like A Hurricane". Go figure...