Project Runway = Best reality show ever?

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
If you don't know, now you know.DISCUSS.

Comments

• I think it's compelling because the contestants are actually skilled.

• If you don't know, now you know.

DISCUSS.

Best reality show evar? Indeed.

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    Close to watching real art school. What about dude freaking out on the runway in the first episode.

• ToddaTodda 33 Posts
    What channel is it on?

• Close to watching real art school. What about dude freaking out on the runway in the first episode.

His dramatic wiping of tears and baby-style runaway at the end got rewound about 10 times on my TIVO. Best comedy I've seen on TV all year.

But yeah, I find this show to be the creme de la creme of reality television.

• What channel is it on?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Close to watching real art school. What about dude freaking out on the runway in the first episode.

His dramatic wiping of tears and baby-style runaway at the end got rewound about 10 times on my TIVO. Best comedy I've seen on TV all year.

But yeah, I find this show to be the creme de la creme of reality television.

I don't say this often but Andrae was the epitome of a Little Bitch???. That goes double for Santino who didn't cry but his Little Bitchitude??? is far more offensive. Andrae is likely just, you know, crazy but Santino is just an asshole.

I'm saying ya'll: if you think reality shows are wack, this won't necessarily change your opinion...but unlike most others, the people on this show actually have to be creative and think of their feet and most of all: fashion people are just made for crazy ass drama. It's high entertainment. Swear to Gawd.

• If you don't know, now you know.

DISCUSS.

seriously project runway runs my life andrae sucks, he is so calculated and smarmy. i hope they get rid of him next. i like santino's ideas but he is a major league asshole which i kinda like in a way, at least for this show. i feel sorry for daniel franco cause he's always looking like he's on the verge of fainting. i think he is a really good tailor but all his clothes look the same with their symmetrical lines and arches. one funny thing i noticed is that on the site, they have a store where you can buy garments and accessories designed by the contestants and they keep adding a new item every episode. they just added that psychedelic barbie dress that nick verreos designed.

yeah...this show rules