lets have another beer thread

Comments

• TobiTobi 187 Posts

Huh? I'm in Marburg! You a Brown Sugar dude?

Ahh, do you attend the university in Marburg? I'm not a Brown Sugar DJ, but I visit their gigs sometimes

We might have met before then... at Music Attack?

Music Attack sucks, have you ever found anything special there?

• Some of yall drink shitty beer. Step your game up MGD and Pabst suck.
    I have been drinking a few different thing recently.

Super malty really good and pretty strong for a porter.

This shit is 12% and really good. It's better after it warms up a little bit. Leave it out of the fridge for 10 minutes before you drink it.

Also I have been drinking a lot of magic hat. They are one of my favorite American breweries right now. The St. Gootz is a really good dark wheat ale, but just about anything they brew is good. On the pale ale tip their Fat angel is a good pick.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

• make mine a newcastle please.

I'll take two of those....

"Newcastle Brown, I'm tellin' you, it can sure smack you down...[/b]

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Some of yall drink shitty beer. Step your game up MGD and Pabst suck.

miller high life = beer you can pound all day long with no aftertaste. Key for the summertime. MGD is not worth my time.

• Some of yall drink shitty beer. Step your game up MGD and Pabst suck.

miller high life = beer you can pound all day long with no taste[/b].

miller high life = beer you can pound all day long with no taste[/b].

I'll give you that...It's got a little old man beer going. Still a classic. I guess it's my version of light beer.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

miller high life = beer you can pound all day long with no aftertaste. Key for the summertime. MGD is not worth my time.

high life is for sophomore frat boys. I don't care if it's played out, I drink PBR cuz it's CHEAP.

I partook of the philly special last week (whatup E**l).

• If you're a hop head like me, you'll enjoy these.

The only craft beer in a can that I'm aware of.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Unibroue has got a great selection of malty beers. Fin du monde is recomended for strong and Blache de Chambly is an excellent blonde.

http://beer.istephen.com

and www.ratebeer.com are interesting website for afficianados

Blanche review
    Pours a pale cloudy yellow, the monstrous creamy white head is hard to tame. Aroma is soft but elegant with light fruit, lemon and a kiss of sweetness. The mouthfeel is gentle but spritzy. The taste is initially crisp grain, mild citrus, a slight tartness before moving to a peppery spice finish with some suitable hops. Aftertaste is orange and mild spices. This was a really good beer for the style and felt rather thirst quenching for a beer.

• Favorite Beer from my favorite brewery. Arrogant Bastard when it's time to crunk. Highly recomended for the tasters.

• Favorite Beer from my favorite brewery. Arrogant Bastard when it's time to crunk. Highly recomended for the tasters.

I like there Epic and 9th.

• Yes and levitation is smooth as well. God Bless Stone Brew.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    for some reason i cant drink beers no more. strickly liquor is pretty much all that works. rum/coke, vodka/cran gin/tonic juice/anything
    what the hell is worng with me>?

I'm getting that way too. Beer in a social drinking environment makes me bloated and sleepy. Preferring Bloody Marys and Jack & Cokes these days, but nothing can beat an ice cold Heiney after a hard week's work. Oh and Winters Welcome in the Winter.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Shout out to the intl cheap go down easy beers.
    Key when i was travelling
    Beer is a universal culture

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

What is this? (Aside from the greatest gif ever).

• I was at a family BBQ yesterday and my uncle pulled a couple of these..

aaah sweet memories of my motherland

• jgissjgiss 42 Posts
    A nice one for late autumn:

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

LOVE MY DICKEN CIDER ALL YEAR ROUND TOO!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    for some reason i cant drink beers no more. strickly liquor is pretty much all that works. rum/coke, vodka/cran gin/tonic juice/anything
    what the hell is worng with me>?

but nothing can beat an ice cold Heiney after a hard week's work.

AYO!!!!!!!!!!!

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts

cosign

im in wintertime hard liquor mode at the moment.. strickly scotch or a nice whiskey

only beer i really mess with in the winter is guiness.. and that mainly cause you can't get Beamish on tap anywhere in toronto.

heading to Halifax for xmas and best believe there will be some drinkng goin down (we held the title for most bars per capita in north america for a number of years).

Keith's is the beer i grew up on and as they say "those who like it... like it alot", but ill take moosehead in a pinch.

red stripe / tiger if i want somethign a tad more summery.

PBR with a shot is not so heinous.. but you need the maritime equivalent to really get the job done:

+

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Keith's is the beer i grew up on and as they say "those who like it... like it alot", but ill take moosehead in a pinch

So true, ever since moosehead got mainstream their is no competition for my choice.

But touring in east canada we went to the Keith's brewery in Halifax and i had the best Keith's of my life on their patio.
    Stoned out choirboys sippin under the sun..bliss

• Woman & Beer

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    Keith's is the beer i grew up on and as they say "those who like it... like it alot", but ill take moosehead in a pinch

So true, ever since moosehead got mainstream their is no competition for my choice.

But touring in east canada we went to the Keith's brewery in Halifax and i had the best Keith's of my life on their patio.
    Stoned out choirboys sippin under the sun..bliss

cant forget other nice hali micro brews... Granite Brewery, Propeller.

I'll be at the Split Crow with a mug o keiths in one hand, pounding the table with the other and shouting Stan Rogers at the top o me lungs

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Zing ! 12% & lovin' it (we're lovin' it lovin' it lovin' it)

• If you are in the Pacific Northwest then try Jubelale, the best of the local winter seasonals (and I have tried quite a few.)

high life is for sophomore frat boys. I don't care if it's played out, I drink PBR cuz it's CHEAP.

I partook of the philly special last week (whatup E**l).

high life around here is cheaper !!!

If you're a hop head like me, you'll enjoy these.

The only craft beer in a can that I'm aware of.

both of those beers are great !!!!!!

• rookrook 357 Posts
    some good ol chimay

also started brewing own beer this year. for 15 bucks plus some sugar and water you can brew 5 gallons or so of mediocre lager/ale/porter. its better than natty ice!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

What is this? (Aside from the greatest gif ever).

One of the infamous 'street' scenes from "Breakin'".

But is that really JC Van Damme?