Sample ID - Beastie Boys "Root Down"

13»

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    DOWN BY LAW

Bizarro world beasties....????

• the real deal is that jimmy smits was the long time ghost producer of the beastie boys before taking on his role as det. simone on nypd blue. he in fact produced the track "rootdown". there's your answer shrimp.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I knew it. So is Jimmy Smiths um Mario Caldato Jr.'s alias? Damn that dude is talented. And exactly how does Keyboard Money Mark factor into this equation, since he can play a mean organ (no ayo), too?

The plot thickens....

• LITTLE DUDE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE, DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT DIGGIN...

SHIT, DON'T COME BACK TILL YOU'VE ACTUALLY GONE DIGGIN....

YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK THAT.... DON'T EVER COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

I still don't have this record which is sort disappointing. I have been waiting to catch one in the field. it is the one record that i have wanted for a long time that has eluded me. i have made numerous bids on ebay and know there are a couple a week up there. but i want to catch it in the field. i'm surprised this hasn't been on any of the verve remixed records.

• I knew it. So is Jimmy Smiths um Mario Caldato Jr.'s alias? Damn that dude is talented. And exactly how does Keyboard Money Mark factor into this equation, since he can play a mean organ (no ayo), too?

The plot thickens....

actually mario caldato jr's real identity is malta mario from the food network:

"on the oven is the man called mario......"