VEGAS

2»

Comments

• pm me playa... anything discrete or that I deem cool or will look cool, take up space and annoy my wife.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    sleep,sex, and drink.

Description of an ideal weekend. Enjoy Raj!

I cant see wifey being cool with an impromtu internet record nerd convention going down on your romantic getaway. Mabye its best to put records away for the weekend too.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Raj,

Go here for dinner,

www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com

Wifey and I went with a big group from my last job and we had a blast! HUGE mugs of beer, live band, tequila shots, big plates of food, place was a huge party.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    Going to the desert for the first time for my 30th. What can I expect? Should I bother getting degraded by this Rich bastard?

I went about six months agod and dude had some good funk 45s but tried to push a bootleg on me (The Krunchberries). Beware.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    does this bastard at least pay well for records you bring in to the shop??

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Going to the desert for the first time for my 30th. What can I expect? Should I bother getting degraded by this Rich bastard?

I went about six months agod and dude had some good funk 45s but tried to push a bootleg on me (The Krunchberries). Beware.

Rappers - "Krunchberry Beast"?

• I found good stuff in local thrifts right off the strip - nothing super heavy - but two w/l Stax Lp's and the such. But, I highly suggest hitting Imperial Palace for gambling, especially BlackJack. Not only do all the dealers dress up like past music icons, they do a number while actually dealing to you. Try and get Roy Orbison - he tipped his glasses everytime time the house had blackjack and asked if you wanted insurance. I won 400 there in a half hour. Worth a try.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Imperial Palace

Has anybody had the Prime Rib sandwich that they serve for like 5 bucks in the whee hours of the night??? RECOMMENDED.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    Rappers - "Krunchberry Beast"?

Yes, thank you.

• iconicon 86 Posts
    It should be noted that "last I checked" was five years ago and he may well have gotten wise to the disco/boogie/moder side of things...

Yeah, try $150 when I was out there in May.

• DUDES!!!! I might be there this weekend too with HJ!!! wooo hooo!

Adam, expect a pm to come in

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Bring Adrian.

• Bring Adrian.
    oh yeah...

well, talk to adam about that one. he lives closer to adrian than I do.

Lets have a drinking contest. I like sports that I'm good at. sorta.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I'll know in 2 hours if I'm going to be there tonight. It's a business trip, but I should have an evening free.

• I'll know in 2 hours if I'm going to be there tonight. It's a business trip, but I should have an evening free.

Holy shit... this thing might really pop off!

well, I don't really know if i'll be going yet or not. depends if I can get a hookup on a hotel room.

Thes... Bring einstein.

• With everyone going out to Vegas I might go to PCC at 4AM!! Muahhhahaahahaahaa (evil laugh). Actually last month was pretty good, sans my semi bootleg Dyson's Faces.
    Seriously, doesn't look like I'll be out in Vegas until Wednesday now. But I'll be staying at the Wynne..

• PCC at 4AM!!

Shit. is that this weekend? Bibleoteca!

• dam biblioteca I shouldn't have reminded folls. Seriouslly if anyone wants to team up I'm rolling out of San Pedro at 4 with the flashlight. pmhollaback.

I'm actually probably going overnight only. Pops and I are heading to pick up a copier and then staying somewhere close by. Holiday Inn Express on Polaris most likely and then leaving tomorrow morning.

PM me for my # if you'll be up thurrrrr.............

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    PCC at 4AM!!

Shit. is that this weekend? Bibleoteca!

D'oh I missed BP cause I was out of town last weekend, I feel my rackord nerd iron clad grasp slippin...

Dizzy, BM PM return blast in...

BAH

Freakin flat tire....never mind.

BLAH.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Everybody have as much fun as I did? If I could remember stories, I'd tell them. All I know is I have way less money now than when I got there. Weird, wonder how that happened? Mandalay Bay rocks... Rum Jungle dinner rocks... Spearmint Rhino rocks.

Officially struggling at work.

DJ Ferrari