The Recent Onslaught of Little Dudes

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    bellcity

Definitely a good addition to the board.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    bellcity

definitely.

• where'd you get that title, playa?

Fall back, Son.

He pays to post here.

(Right?)

I don't know if this question was originally pointed for me, but yes, I paid full $4.95 to buy that $4.95bincommon title.

• bellcity

definitely.

If TheMack finds out about this.....

• Let's be clear: Little Dude does not = new poster
    Ok, my bad. I misunderstanded the real meaning of this term.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    bellcity

Damn, I wanted my "faux rillz seal of approval".

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Let's be clear: Little Dude does not = new poster
    Ok, my bad. I misunderstanded the real meaning of this term.

and you may never.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

2 (relative) newbs that kick ass are bellcity and jorjelopezruiz.

thorw Melodious Thunk in there too.

IGotThatBeat:[/b] you only been doing this a year? give up them finds from Sunday and I won't let anyone know how little dude you really are

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    adam, you got no records.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    adam, you got no records.

dude, don't make me flex my MP3 collection on you again. Did you see all the iPods I had in japanese sleeves on my wall?

DONTTESTMYGANGSTA

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    caucasians that obsess over black music/culture but in secret despise black people and post about on msg boards.
    OH BOY!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    oh and can't forget about the asian dickriders/moderators.

Thanks, have a fun rest of the week on the 'strut!

• Guzzo you say the nicest things.........

• asian dickriders

more of this

moderators

less of this

That is really not cute, although I suspect that you are somebody we all know well and that throwing around racial epithets in order to get a rise out of people is your game.

• caucasians that obsess over black music/culture but in secret despise black people and post about on msg boards.

closetracistraer?

That is really not cute, although I suspect that you are somebody we all know well and that throwing around racial epithets in order to get a rise out of people is your game.

Oh, and Mark, I doubt anybody would try to call you out for overmoderation if you were to ban this dude.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Microdude here. Ive made a couple of mistakes myself however here`s a thought. Its just like a new relationship the ``onslaught`` is new peeps trying to get in the game after such lurking. I had that phase with my obsessive salsa post almost fucking blogging here. But then u learn i`m sure things will calm themselves down.
    It must not be the first time.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Oh, and Mark, I doubt anybody would try to call you out for overmoderation if you were to ban this dude.
    for real.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

for real.

!!!

• oh and caucasians crying about racism.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Wasn't one of the benefits of the heatrock auction to bring more traffic to the site? Now that it's here it seems nobody wants it.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    oh and caucasians crying about racism.

yer gone, the faux + delay commission has deemed it so

• how about the recent and not-so-recent absence of Big Dudes....

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    i love the irony of mylatency banning someone at the behest of faux rillz. oh, how the times have changed.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    no, it was to raise money for the unfortunate citizens of nola. this site make absolutely $0 off extra traffic. the recent record day/ extended week gave me hope that this site still had the same weight it used too. unfortunately, all the mp3s attracted less that large music lovers gallore. b ez!

• as for someone who has "lurked" around soulstrut for the past three years, i find this attitude all you "regulars" have to be... well, pretty much horseshit.

"crate digging revealed" used to be a great source for information about all kinds of (mostly) good music. i've watched it steadily decline into a forum that now hardly posts good record related topics anymore. and don't act like this shit is a new phenomenon... it's pretty much been like this for at least the past year and a half.

so, why have i lurked all this time?

well, frankly, i find that most of the time, i have nothing significant to add to many of these threads. and for the few that i could add to, any knowledge that i might add has already been put forth, so i don't waste time chiming in. i think alot of regular members on this board could (and should) try using a little restraint when it comes to posting.

and what is up with the 'real heads know the deal' forum? sounds like some elitist bullshit to me. most of you motherfuckers ain't no realer than the 'little dudes' that just found this place. you might have a few years on 'em digging-wise, but all you really have is that you posted more about some dumb shit like what your goddamn favorite popeyes side order was. get over yourselves already.

go ahead. ban me. i doubt i'll even miss it.

• BAN. Bye.