*** UNRECEIVED HEATROCKS?? DO TELL ***

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Here it is folks. I have heard from a few winners that they have yet to receive their heatrocks. This will be a place to put it all out on the table. Say who owes you your heatrocks and let them come in here and explain themselves. That's all.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Juicy!

not sending heatrock = X infinity.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I'm saying, there are a few of these folks amongst us. Hoping they will speak up and explain themselves.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I have not sent my "Karlito's Secret Squrell break" to the rightfull winner. I had already mailed it to someone else, my extras have been at storage at my man's house I just got them this weekend so G*****s S*****s can expect it soon. I will get it out TODAY. I'm sorry...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Haven't got my Axelrod yet, but I'm not sweating it too much. I've had some communication with the seller & he's seems like an honest guy. Figure he must be busy. If dude happens to read this, hit me with a PM & let me know the ETA.

peace

h

Meatyogre, I know you're waiting on something right?

• I have not sent my "Karlito's Secret Squrell break" to the rightfull winner. I had already mailed it to someone else, my extras have been at storage at my man's house I just got them this weekend so G*****s S*****s can expect it soon. I will get it out TODAY. I'm sorry...

thanx for the heads up Karilto.

I also haven't recieved:

Richard Dimples Fields from edpowers
    The Wild Tchoupitoulas from Joe Mojo

lemme know what the ETA is....

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Meatyogre, I know you're waiting on something right?

I sent the 45 out along with a couple extras a long time ago. Never heard anything since so I assumed he got it.

Ryan, you are in the clear. I was referring to another heatrock he won, from inidana_funk I believe.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    If youa re sending shit by USPS they have been f***in up something major lately. We have had a few packages go missing. We had another package arrive 3 months after we bought it (NYC to LA in 3 months??? )... We are actually toying with dropping them from domestic shipments...

If youa re sending shit by USPS they have been f***in up something major lately. We have had a few packages go missing. We had another package arrive 3 months after we bought it (NYC to LA in 3 months??? )... We are actually toying with dropping them from domestic shipments...

no shit. I recently had a record take exactly 6 weeks to get from Los Angeles to NorCal

What the fuck?

• was it sent media or priority????

Ok. so far we have...

Richard Dimples Fields >> from edpowers >> to yoIgotbeats
    The Wild Tchoupitoulas >> from Joe Mojo >> to youigotbeats
    Moonlighters 45 >> from inidana funk >> meatyogre

Add on to this list..

was it sent media or priority????

Sent regular mail (nomedia) and was a C.O.D. ie. tracking was included...

• Still waiting for mine. There was going to be a trade involved but we nixed that so now I want my rekkids (please).

• Options
    Sent (with the 12's you left here).

K.

• Sent (with the 12's you left here).

K.

Wicked! Thankee.

• Sent regular mail (nomedia) and was a C.O.D. ie. tracking was included...

Isn't regular mail one step above media for packages????

I just never understand why anyone would want to recieve a record anything less than priority. I mean you spend the dough on the record and then want it shipped the most unreliable way possible????

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Ok. so far we have...

Richard Dimples Fields >> from edpowers >> to yoIgotbeats
    The Wild Tchoupitoulas >> from Joe Mojo >> to youigotbeats
    Moonlighters 45 >> from inidana funk >> meatyogre

Add on to this list..

I talked to Chris, and we sorted it out. I'll post when it arrives, but I dont think its an issue any longer. Thanks

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Juicy!

not sending heatrock = X infinity.

Sent regular mail (nomedia) and was a C.O.D. ie. tracking was included...

Isn't regular mail one step above media for packages????

I just never understand why anyone would want to recieve a record anything less than priority. I mean you spend the dough on the record and then want it shipped the most unreliable way possible????

We didn't choose the shipping and it wasn't records - CDs. In any event as long as their is insurance/tracking number in the past there was never an issue (that we had run into). It seems to be more of an issue in the last couple of months.

• It seems to be more of an issue in the last couple of months.

Invaribly there are going to be delays as there's been a rash of hurricanes that hit and if it was going coast to coast it had to go thru Texas.

• Mine has to go to australia... I'm not sure how long that takes.....

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    been in contact with one of my Heatrock winners about his package. I added a 2nd LP that I had stock on but no longer, I let him know I was going to get more and he has been patient.
    Joe, I'll get it to you soon homie, just hold tight

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

my bad homie.. i ran out of mailers and have had short luck finding any nearby i'll probably have to get creative if i have no luck finding some tomorrow...should be mailed either tomorrow or wedenesday....my apologies

How about a pizza box?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    How about a pizza box?

JUICY !

haha!

• How about a pizza box?

Ha, what's the crush poundage on that, like 2 lbs?

• cole from cousincole.com never sent my MF Doom / MF Grimm "I hear Voices" 12".

its been a couple months but at least my 40 helped some katrina kids.

werd

• I also haven't recieved:

The Wild Tchoupitoulas from Joe Mojo

lemme know what the ETA is....

I'm in Dublin working, I'll be back in town on Friday and send it out on the weekend. Sorry about the delay!