SexyFitsum TURN ON YOUR PMs!!!!

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I've been looking for you!

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    your PMs don't work dude - i can't answer!

turn it on!

yes! it's me - how did you guess? i will write you! fuck man - Louise and I have been wondering what the hell happened to you! i already left a message on her machine that i found you!

talk soon!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    bassie, have you gone mad?

bassie, have you gone mad?

it's cause his PMs don't work! he's writing me but i can only write him back through the thread.

sorry to clog the board everyone!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Hi.

• I've got his e-mail address.

Hi.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    This would be much more fun if we took it upon ourselves to fill in the "SexyFitsum" half of this conversation, like so:

Deborah,

Is that you? You know Louise and I got separated at the Dead show back in '96 (R.I.P. Jerry, you must be heartbroken. Sorry to bring it up in such an emotionless enviornment as the zero and one world of cyberland... I wish I could just squeeze you and tell you everything is coming up roses, you know that, right?) and I never found her. Talk about trips, ehh? Write back! S.Fit.Some

yes! it's me - how did you guess? i will write you! fuck man - Louise and I have been wondering what the hell happened to you! i already left a message on her machine that i found you!

talk soon!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    This would be much more fun if we took it upon ourselves to fill in the "SexyFitsum" half of this conversation, like so:

Deborah,
    Is that you? You know Louise and I got separated at the Dead show back in '96 (R.I.P. Jerry, you must be heartbroken. Sorry to bring it up in such an emotionless enviornment as the zero and one world of cyberland... I wish I could just squeeze you and tell you everything is coming up roses, you know that, right?) and I never found her. Talk about trips, ehh? Write back! S.Fit.Some

talk soon!

I HEART BAMBOUCHE.
    [color:white]I feel so...so....tingly right now. [/color]

• Hey, this is TheMack, holla back with that phone number
    so I can line up that Puccini!

turn it on!

Hey, this is TheMack, holla back with that phone number
    so I can line up that Puccini!

turn it on!

why would you do that?

and don't think because i'm laughing that i think it's funny.

• You and louise probably thought you had seen the last of me when you buried me alive in the desert, but somebody revived me with the scroll of Thoth and now I'm back for revenge!!!

p.s. Was that you I saw on Star Trek last night?

talk soon!

You and louise probably thought you had seen the last of me when you buried me alive in the desert, but somebody revived me with the scroll of Thoth and now I'm back for revenge!!!

p.s. Was that you I saw on Star Trek last night?

talk soon!

LOL
    stop! - you're going to get me in trouble at work!

what are laughing at? what is that you're looking at all the time? come on, tell us what's so funny!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    this makes up for the past few days of shitty threads on soulstrut

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Post deleted by DesOne

dude. you just ruined a great thread. blech.

• Here he is (for real) on the right:

yes! exactly like how I remember him.
    hah!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Is that Edie Brickell on the left??