Zimbabwe Legit EP

akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
got this cd at goodwill today...the one with shadow's legitimate mix on it...is this uncommon? i dont know anything about anything.

Comments

• Common last time I checked but still dope.

• Came out almost 14 years ago. Has been re-issued/booted twice now. Also on CD with extra tracks.

I'm interviewing Dumi Right for our new issue. They now go by the name O.U.O.[/b]

This is an interview they had a few years ago for URBAN SMARTS in 2003[/b] that talks about the EP & Hollywood Basic.

Another they did in July URBAN SMARTS in 2005[/b]
    Top blokes.
    Cadence from Raw Produce has been helping them out of late.

Back then, with Prince Paul & Pos.

Now...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    haha, well i guess i retract the "oh wow..." i said out loud when i found it...or maybe not, its good and was cheap.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    AFRICA

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

peace to Dave Funkenklein...

legend

• awallawall 673 Posts
    Came out almost 14 years ago. Has been re-issued/booted twice now. Also on CD with extra tracks.

I'm interviewing Dumi Right for our new issue. They now go by the name O.U.O.[/b]

This is an interview they had a few years ago for URBAN SMARTS in 2003[/b] that talks about the EP & Hollywood Basic.

Another they did in July URBAN SMARTS in 2005[/b]
    Top blokes.
    Cadence from Raw Produce has been helping them out of late.

dumi is a good dude. i did a remix for OUO a year or so ago and it was supposed to come out of 12" but didn't for some reason (i don't know...maybe it still will). if i can find it on my external hard drive i'll upload it.

good to see "Brothers from the Mother" finally officially came out this year. has anyone seen the video for "doin' damge?" fucking classic.

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
    AFRICA

• awallawall 673 Posts

i did a remix for OUO a year or so ago and it was supposed to come out of 12" but didn't for some reason (i don't know...maybe it still will). if i can find it on my external hard drive i'll upload it.

found it: OUO - Of Unknown Origin (Spencer Doran remix)