new 50 CENT produced by PETE ROCK

2»

Comments

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Straight ryder music

Definetely. I like this beat a lot too. Just a damn shame it's knackered by straight up wack lyrics from that mumbling fool. Put almost any other MC on top of that (Ghost?), and I think a lot of the people who hatted on the beat would have liked it. And yeah, the vocal is too damn loud in the mix. Screaming for an enschtrumental???

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    is it me, or does that look kinda like michael jackson 20 years ago?
    Ha ha a kid in work jus asked me if it was MJ.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    You guys cant be so dense as to not see it's a photoshop job!!!.[/b]

• Straight ryder music

Definetely. I like this beat a lot too. Just a damn shame it's knackered by straight up wack lyrics from that mumbling fool. Put almost any other MC on top of that (Ghost?), and I think a lot of the people who hatted on the beat would have liked it. And yeah, the vocal is too damn loud in the mix. Screaming for an enschtrumental???
    yeah the beat is nice. ghost would've been dope on that

You guys cant be so dense as to not see it's a photoshop job!!!.[/b] oh shit... i thought it was a badly digitized 50 cent. eerie.

• No me gusta.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    That beat is pretty boring. Not horrible, just a whole lot of

Im pretty bored with 50 too. I just wanna hear that Joke One shit.

As time goes by it seems to me that Game had one of the best albums of the year though.

• As time goes by it seems to me that Game had one of the best albums of the year though.
    production-wise, yeah.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    im happy to see dude back on the set, peddling beats to mainstream people. That might help me...lol.
    now i didn't listen to it. Last time i checked a PR beat i was like "ehhhhhhhh". So i wait now. I wait to check a clean version. I'm tired of thinking i could have done the job when i still can't figure out how he did "mecca and the soul brother".

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Really, its like 4 years and I still dont get whats appealing about 50s vocals. Sounds amateur and sloppy. the beat is I think, but the vocals ARE SO LOUD (and shit!!) I cant hear a thing.

• Straight ryder music

Ghost would effin' Murder this track! 50 ain't sayin shit as usual.