It is fu*@ing georgous today!!! (NYCR)

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Yo, where my NYC cats at? It is soooo nice today. I actually am glad to be at work, cause we got the front and back doors open, a nice cross breeze, and it's sunny as hell out.

Comments

• I'm about to walk across the Wburg bridge to pick up some checks.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    in Toronto, too. i love this slow eventual crawl into autumn.

i hope it's as lovely October 20-25 - bottle that stuff!

• I'm about to walk across the Wburg bridge to pick up some checks.

Swing by and say 'what up' to a honkey:

259 Bowery (btw Stanton & Houston)

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i'ma go meet virgil for lunch. make some calls outside. nelson, sasche... come to 3crown tonight.

• front and back doors open

I'm feelin you. On that.

• i'ma go meet virgil for lunch. make some calls outside. nelson, sasche... come to 3crown tonight.

Might just do that on the late night tip, going trolling for new venues tonite.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

So it's on? Unfortunately I will probably be in Vancouver and Calgary around this time...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Yeah, its gorgeous today in california as well......again.

• Its too hot out. gimme like 4 degrees cooler. wah.

So it's on? Unfortunately I will probably be in Vancouver and Calgary around this time...

oh for land's sake! when will you be in Toronto next?

• back doors open

I'm feelin you. On that.

Direct deposit?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

For land's sake. Hot.

Man I had a dream last night that I was leading this group of people over the sea on this giant jet liner that was mad of straw, like a modern day Noah's Ark, and we were running short of food. Then I spotted land in the distance and we sailed out ship to this island which ended up being a paradise. Land's sake INDEED.

I think I will be in Toronto on November 9th, DJing for Kanye West's afterparty. As soon as I get the details I will let you know. Plus this time I'm trying to spend some time there.

Considering how much time I spend in Toronto maybe I should start looking at time-shares.

For land's sake. Hot.

Man I had a dream last night that I was leading this group of people over the sea on this giant jet liner that was mad of straw, like a modern day Noah's Ark, and we were running short of food. Then I spotted land in the distance and we sailed out ship to this island which ended up being a paradise. Land's sake INDEED.

I think I will be in Toronto on November 9th, DJing for Kanye West's afterparty. As soon as I get the details I will let you know. Plus this time I'm trying to spend some time there.

Considering how much time I spend in Toronto maybe I should start looking at time-shares.

i suggest the wonderful neighbourhood of Parkdale - where DOR, Paul E Styrene and hans lucas also reside.

cool - there are many delicious foods to eat in Toronto that are perfect for early november weather.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    yes, prease do stay for more than 24 hrs. eat em up eat em up eat em up yum yum.....

and it feels like this ootside right aboot nooo