Jay Z Nas to do an album together?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I guess he really ain't all that retired. I don't have much info on this but while driving to work I heard Yo-Yo anounce this on KDAY.does anyone how true this is? any further info?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    get back to work.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    when i first read the title of this thread, i literally did a

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Has to be some BS

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    when i first read the title of this thread, i literally did a

you just wanted to use that jpg

what up with that little dog, dog?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i heard there's a horrib "mix" that someone did extracting nas and jayz lines and putting them together...i remember it being the fastest deletion of files off my computer ever

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Could that represent Biggie?

• what up with that little dog, dog?

You went there!!

orlando jones went downhill after mad tv...who does commercials after mad tv? well george costanza did do fried chicken commercials i guess...first season of mad tv is the best...

You went there!!

please explain the biggie reference.

i unfortunately did not see 'double take', but i'm assuming that the pooch was used in the film in an extremely sophisticated and humorous moment.

• orlando jones went downhill after mad tv...who does commercials after mad tv?
    Debra Wilson and Nicole Sullivan (from MAD TV) did some commercials

first season of mad tv is the best...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    orlando jones went downhill after mad tv...who does commercials after mad tv? well george costanza did do fried chicken commercials i guess...first season of mad tv is the best...

I thought everyone had agreed that MadTV is the least funny show EVAR

well i disagreed with all of them, because apparently you haven't seen skits like my white momma or raging rudolph. i'm talking the first two seasons, they were something else...a bunch of no namers, plus phil lamar (massively underted) get the first season dvd and come back to this thread.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

You went there!!

i unfortunately did not see 'double take', but i'm assuming that the pooch was used in the film in an extremely sophisticated and humorous moment.

holy shit. cant stop laughing.

did you mean upright citizens brigade or stella?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

ZING!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

You went there!!

I have no clue really HAHA...

It was the first thing that came to me when I looked at the pic. I mean... Jay = Orlando and Nas = Eddie kinda thing. And I saw the words "BIG" in the poster a couple of times... And Biggie seems to be put in between them all the time...

And I remember a girl that saw the film told me the dog stole the show (Kinda like BIGGIE???). It's just a crazy thought on my part.

orlando who? orlando jones!

what's that movie where he has that token line "keeping it raaeel"? i remember that from the previews, me and my brother found it hilarious and we'd use it instead of hi.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

well i disagreed with all of them, because apparently you haven't seen skits like my white momma or raging rudolph. i'm talking the first two seasons, they were something else...a bunch of no namers, plus phil lamar (massively underted) get the first season dvd and come back to this thread.

I think this show must appeal to a certain sense of humor that nobody I know possesses... everybody I know gets ANGRY when they see even 8 seconds of that shit... and I saw it when it was a new show, didn't think it would last a season... I absolutely cannot understand how its gone as far as it has...

really?! UCB is very funny. the other two shows mentioned are very unfunny.

anyway, if there's anything left to say on the matter, we can go back to jay-z & nas now...

I think this show must appeal to a certain sense of humor that nobody I know possesses... everybody I know gets ANGRY when they see even 8 seconds of that shit... and I saw it when it was a new show, didn't think it would last a season... I absolutely cannot understand how its gone as far as it has...

maybe u saw the wrong skits...anyhow these days i'm all bout arrested development and the office...and mr show and 'toons

ps: it sucks if you just got on the strut and see 20 responses to a nas & jayz album collab only to find out 70% of it is related to orlando..orlando who? orlando jones!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• everybody I know gets ANGRY when they see even 8 seconds of that shit...

I think this is a good moment to apologize for punching holes in your wall, ripping out your kitchen sink, and throwing your TV through the window the other night when you went to the bathroom and accidentally left MAD-TV on while I was still sitting there with the bong. I dunno man, shit just made be go buckwild and I sincerely apologize. BTW I'm still gluing together your copy of the Uptighters "Smoke" 45 that got caught up in the melee - luckily it was only broken into seven pieces and I've only got three more pieces to go.

And oh

BIGGIE WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU DOG