Rep your Pet

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i figured that i'd get in good with my girlfriend if i took a baby cat from her mom. this cat is fucking crazy, and will try to kill you.

• our cat phillis (rip) - a stray that came around for about 4/5 months at our old place. she got pregnant by the neighbourhood rapist-cat and had a few but they all died. then said rapist-cat jumped into our frontroom the NIGHT before we moved out, and pissed everywhere. cost us ???? on the deposit.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

if i was a cat that picture would fuck my shit UP

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    This is my homeslice Cody after his first haircut

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    This is my homeslice Cody after his first haircut

my word!

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    ...and here's my friend's crazy cat.

• so, most strutters have small dogs and cats. Only a few of these pets are over 50lbs, who else has the big dogs?

• girgir 329 Posts
    who needs secret squirrels when you have funky felines in your crates?

• so, most strutters have small dogs and cats. Only a few of these pets are over 50lbs, who else has the big dogs?

• Here's my daughter Malia with Mocha

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Here's my daughter Malia with Mocha

OMIGOD, I need more pics of this DOG!

NOW!

• my kat Loki

and my girlfriend's kitty Pedro

I love kitties! Yay Hip Hop!!

• this is my buddy, John

he is 22lbs...big cat...he used to kick High-C's ass on the regular...hes a thug

We have a winner.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    toodles, the hooligan amstel-cat:

• I'm not really sure...I was told a Chihuahua mix. They are "real" brothers...but Boo looks like the mother and Izzy like the father. You are right though, I was flipping through a book about puppy breeds and Boo looks really similar to a min pin.

• here is my cat henrietta the 3rd aka licker aka kitty rip 1992-2002 second best cat i've ever owned besides my first one henry from 1970-1986

here are two of my cats, one doesn't really have a name since we just adopted her. the one on the right is henrietta (the 4th). don't really have any good pictures of her since she is camera shy

here is my buddy, she's a new addition to the family, think i'm going to name her motor car cause she purrs so much

i also have another one, monkey, who i don't have any pictures of or couldn't find any on my drive, and she's outside. yes i have three cats. yes i'm a dude and i love cats.

dave

• You requested it, now we rewind

Mocha as a puppy & Keila R.I.P.

My burglar alarm R.I.P.

Dr Duke with Malia

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    calling slush and rickets....