J. Cole?

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited July 2015 in Strut Central
Somehow I totally missed the J. Cole bus. Know he's been around for many years now, but never really heard much of his music, outside of listening to his latest album once on Spotify. Then, I caught his concert last night outside of Chicago, and dude had 20,000 some people singing along the whole time! Have to say, I'm still not totally feeling the music. What's the view of the Strutnoscenti?

Unfortunately, I had hopes to catch YG, Jeremih and maybe to a lesser extent Big Sean, but missed all of the dudes due to traffic, catching only J. Cole.

Comments

• white_tea said:
    Somehow I totally missed the J. Cole bus. Know he's been around for many years now, but never really heard much of his music, outside of listening to his latest album once on Spotify. Then, I caught his concert last night outside of Chicago, and dude had 20,000 some people singing along the whole time! Have to say, I'm still not totally feeling the music. What's the view of the Strutnoscenti?

Unfortunately, I had hopes to catch YG, Jeremih and maybe to a lesser extent Big Sean, but missed all of the dudes due to traffic, catching only J. Cole.

Check his new album, to me his best work to date.

Esp. the first half

And the Money Interlude prod. by Jake One (2013)