Rap Cushions

djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
edited August 2014 in Strut Central
Hey guys,

just to put it out there, I've started a line of cushion covers with rap album covers on them, which I'm selling here:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/GiftRap

I thought some people here might be interested, hence the post. Hopefully I'll expand the range gradually, but for now it's just what's on there.

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Adam

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    SOFTBATCH.

;-)

• sayer + big bear or GTFO

looking good tho

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Sayer!
    :necessary:

This is a good idea!!

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    Haha if it properly takes off I'll do some Sayer ones for the Strut!

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    dang! those are fresh, i was going to get two of em, but when i realized it was going to be $112.30 USD for em both, i couldnt bring myself to spead that much money for some cushion covers..

good luck selling that ish though, they are fresh for sure and look dope!

• Co-scion on BIG BEAR doin' thangs.

Peace, stein...

dj_cityboy said:
    dang! those are fresh, i was going to get two of em, but when i realized it was going to be $112.30 USD for em both, i couldnt bring myself to spead that much money for some cushion covers..

good luck selling that ish though, they are fresh for sure and look dope!

Yeah I think as a man you find it hard to drop that sort of money on soft furnishings - the quality is good though and they're British made.

When you went to order did you get a discount on the postage for the second one?

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    well its a bit weird in that, yesterday i got a different total when i added two to the cart, when i tried it again today this is what i get:

Single:
    Item total $43.25 USD
    Shipping $17.30 USD
    Order total $60.55 USD

Double:
    Item total $86.50 USD
    Shipping $17.30 USD
    Order total $103.80 USD

looks like the same shipping regardless if you order one or two... cost today is about $10 or so in the difference..

Thanks for re-checking it bro.

Nothing weird about it, it was just me making a mistake! That should be fixed going forward now, thanks for bringing it to my attention!