Sarah Maria Archer (Embryo, Real Ax Band, Missus Beastly, Veit Marvos - R)

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited November 2013 in Strut Central
hi strut, i am in love with this woman's voice (something abuot its tone) and am just in the midst of compiling all of her known tracks to eventually share with friends and folks here..

here are the problems:

-can anyone advise if she has recorded with other groups or if there is any solo material available?
-there is very little information available about her on the internet or on the sleeves of the albums. One source claims she is from ghana and another claims her to be from america. can anyone shed anymore light on her origins and story?
-does anyone know if she is still alive and if so how to get in touch with her? any friends or relatives of maria archer out there?
-does anyone have the entire concert real ax band concert from the vlotho or donchausen performance? (a clip is on youtube with a bunch of fire jugglers)

Comments

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Can't help you, amigo, but just wanted to say I love her voice on "Samba Mortale".

• indyindy 58 Posts
    Hi,

whats up?

been asking around. thought some people might know her.

havent come up with any info so far. will keep pushing !

indy

• good to see you indy. hit me up on the PM one of these days...not sure why maria is such an enigma, there are like 2-3 published photos of her and the only info on her is not only sparse but conflicting.