Fuck KREAYSHAWN, Get On My Level...Krispy Kreme.

SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
edited July 2012 in Strut Central

I'm sorry, I really am...

Comments

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Die Antwoord > Kreashawn > Krispy Kreme > Riff Raff

Hahah

Kindly,
    parallax

• StoneHandsStoneHands 341 Posts
    Riff Raff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kreykremewood

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    parallax said:
    Die Antwoord > Kreashawn > Krispy Kreme > Riff Raff

Hahah

Kindly,
    parallax

Ha! I like Die Antwoord... and I like this prioritisation!

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Parody rapps. It's hard to breakitdown. I struggle.
    I contend RiFF RAFF and Kreayshawn are actually trying. Well, at least Kreayshawn is. I'd like to think she's earnest. RiFF RAFF is Andrew Dice Clay, and has just rolled with the success of his character. But then I remember him in the back of that interview with her and he's leaning against the car nodding his head holding a lollipop. So I guess she's joking too. But I don't think they have anything to say.
    Die Antwoord is a comedy sketch that's gone too far. Andy Kaufmann. Also, not trying to change anything.
    No?
    These kids, I like them. I swear they've got a message. Deeper than straight up Weird Al, about 2/3 of the way to Slaughtahouse.
    What I can say for sure is Krispy Kreme's thousand yard stare delivery cracks me up.
    I like them.
    Lonely Islet, at least.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Please beat me up for the proper spelling RiFF RAFF. Fuck!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Obviously this stuff get's old fast, but hatters is the best. I feel like this guy is serious.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    Wait, they're joking? Damn. I was hoping this was serious.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

i hope this is serious

• Wowzers. Selena Gomez in a Harmony Korine movie. Never would have seen that coming.

I thought that was Riff Raff for awhile and then I realized it was Franco. Hah!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Some comedy delivery-faces up in this. Folls need some media training, the game expects more. Just pass on the"Weather Person" head-tilting animation.

I do like the 1000-yard stare one, I think dude is channelling Henry Rollins. Or wishes he was.

Although, poor presentation not limited to n00bs - if you go back to Warren G-era Snoop, he can barely maintain eye contact with the camera. Dre has permanent rap hands, even when "Acting". Maybe that is just a sign of how deep in the game he really is. Dude could learn sign language, he could do 'em a 2-4-1 deal then.