Disk union Tokyo

grebgreb 32 Posts
edited December 2012 in Strut Central
Hi!

I tried to get in contact with Disk union at Tokyo (http://blog-shibuya-jazz.diskunion.net) via email (dp3@diskunion.co.jp),
but i don't get any response. I tried some months ago and also a few days ago - no luck.

Has anyone be able to buy records over email with Disk Union at Tokyo?

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Call the Shibuya location and talk to Yuji Yasuda.

• gazgaz 232 Posts
    As far as I know Disk Union dont sell or send to overseas

• francois parkerfrancois parker formerly know as Parkz. 125 Posts
    Unless things have changed as the poster above said Disk Union don't do overseas mail order (a lot of Japanese shops don't)

• francois parker said:
    Unless things have changed as the poster above said Disk Union don't do overseas mail order (a lot of Japanese shops don't)

i've always wondered why they don't?

peace, stein. . .

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    youngEINSTEIN said:
    francois parker said:

i've always wondered why they don't?

peace, stein. . .

Because they don't have to! LOL. They do just fine with all of their local Japanese customers and all of the people that hit the stores while visiting Japan. They don't want to deal with currency issues, overseas shipping, customs, language barriers, etc. I don't blame them.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    On the topic, their wall at the Shinjuku shop is looking quite nuts right now with a few original TSGs, Lialeh and People's Pleasure with Alive and Well. Think it's the first time I've seen it break into a million yen. :heat:

• grebgreb 32 Posts
    Thanks everyone! It's just too bad, because right now they have some really great brazilian records up for sale...

• Mondeyano said:
    People's Pleasure with Alive and Well. Think it's the first time I've seen it break into a million yen. :heat:

fuckin hell!, does it really sell for that much? That's like $12000

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    The whole wall, I meant. Think the People's Pleasure was priced at around $2000.