Trapped in the Closet

13»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    To take an obvious example, does Kells realize how funny repeating a "A rubber, a rubber, a rubber" in an escalating voice is?

It's enough that the line "Oh my god a rubber, rubber, rubber" exists in music (and video), but the way he enunciates "rub-bihrr" makes it all the more entertaining.

When R dons the accent laden voice of the policeman's wife I stand and applaud every time...

"Ah bawt yoo sum purrrs"

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    all episodes are better than his 'performance' at the mtv awards??

have to give him props for the summer bunnies video though..just need to see an uncut version.

Its incredible. My favorite thing ive seen this year. Worth it just to hear mr. kellz sing passionately about a midget in a cabinet.

SO glad i own this. thanks soulstrut.

Plot spoiler!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    this is going to be late-night/standup comedy material for days. Kelly might get some royalties. modern day b-movie!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    "Rosieeeeeeeeee the noseyyyyyyyy neeeeeeeighborrrrrrrrrrr"

so many classic lines

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    just watched 1-8. I wouldnt say its that funny at all, even if non intentional (and i love laughing at cheezy sheit to the highest extent). my fav part was when tron grabs the officer's gun and points it at the door and goes "arrest me later"..and then later refers to rosy the nosy neigbour as a "G". but seriously this thing is god awful, like when kells "smells cigarettes"...oh my could it be...could it be that its the cop who was smoking a cigarette while writing a police ticket? if y'all are sincerely impressed to the point of using genius, go catch some soaps...one of them had some leprechaun thing or something, u might be impressed with that. but yeah i guess i can laugh at how bad it is, but its more like disbelief, of the words he rhymes, it could have been written by someone in grade 4.

edit. ok, i will say a part that totally cracked me the phuck up was when the cop comes back his house and his wife is waiting for him, but doesnt want him to go to the kitchen...Kell's annunciation of 'pears' and the way he does the redneck voice for the wife is horrid to the point of being laughable.

• there is a midget hiding underneath the sink that shits himself...

OH man. check out the new South Park if you're a fan, spoofs tom cruise as a scientoligist, but more importantly R Kelly's Trapped in the Closet? lmao every scene he's singing and describing stuff just like in the hip hopera, and he keeps pulling his gun out. a barrel of laughs, and it actually makes Trapped in the Closet funnier for me. Download the torrent for south park here

http://mrtwig.net/torrents/SouthPark_912_-_Trapped_in_the_Closet_(rm_MrTwig_net).torrent

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    just watched 1-8. I wouldnt say its that funny at all, even if non intentional (and i love laughing at cheezy sheit to the highest extent). my fav part was when tron grabs the officer's gun and points it at the door and goes "arrest me later"..and then later refers to rosy the nosy neigbour as a "G". but seriously this thing is god awful, like when kells "smells cigarettes"...oh my could it be...could it be that its the cop who was smoking a cigarette while writing a police ticket? if y'all are sincerely impressed to the point of using genius, go catch some soaps...one of them had some leprechaun thing or something, u might be impressed with that. but yeah i guess i can laugh at how bad it is, but its more like disbelief, of the words he rhymes, it could have been written by someone in grade 4.

edit. ok, i will say a part that totally cracked me the phuck up was when the cop comes back his house and his wife is waiting for him, but doesnt want him to go to the kitchen...Kell's annunciation of 'pears' and the way he does the redneck voice for the wife is horrid to the point of being laughable.

You are a moron. Trapped in the closet is genius. Lets have no more of this naysayer bullshit. Your just jealous of kellz, so stop it.

• I just want to reiterate how Trapped In The Closet is ESSENTIAL viewing. I saw it again last night...amazing. There are just too many parts to mention.

• BOMP:

plus:

20 new chapters to come out this week, AND from New York Magazine b/w Michael K Williams:

PARTY AND Bullshit COMICS!!

• I thought the second set of 12 chapters lost it - I didn't think he was in on the joke on the first 12, but then realised it was funny and then tried too hard to make it comedy on the second run.