Holy. Motherf*cking. Sh*t.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I absolutely positively HAVE to share this story with you guys.So I have this smart phone, right? T-Mobile Dash, equipped with calendar, video games, internet access, camera, video camera and media player[/b].Well, I???m at work and it happens to be an unusually quiet Friday. I???m sitting at my desk and hear these faint voices, all static-y and shit. It???s driving me crazy. I check my work phone to see if the speakerphone is on, check my little am/fm radio to see if somebody turned it on, call other people over to see if they can hear it (which, of course, they can???t). The sounds are sporadic. I???ll hear something, call someone over and then???no sound. Finally, I check my cell phone. The weirdest thing is going on. My phone is LOCKED, there are NO active phone calls, yet there are some spooky noises coming out of the speaker phone. I press the phone to my ear and I hear these creepy, unintelligible whispers and grunts. HoLmes, it scared the shit out of me. It sounded like I was picking up some AM frequency, but it for sure wasn???t a radio broadcast. I seriously thought it was a voice from beyond. I said ???Hello? Who???s there???? No response. Then a couple seconds later I???d hear the voice again. It freaked me out even more ???cause this morning I woke up at 6am ??? waaaaay earlier then my usual time ??? and I seriously thought I was dead. It turns out I was sick, but the symptoms included my body getting freezing cold and then burning hot, and my head was pounding with a migraine. I would toss and turn but it felt like I couldn???t move my body. Strange, I know. Couple this with the supposed ???call from beyond??? and I was TRIPPING. I kept thinking it was a deceased family member welcoming me to the afterlife. I listened intently hoping to recognize the voice.After a couple minutes, a co-worker noticed the freaked-out look on my face and my strange obsession with my phone. ???Dude, are you okay?!??? he asked. I had him come over and listen ???cause I wanted to make sure I wasn???t the only one to hear it. It freaked him out. Soon enough I had 3, 4, 5 people come over to my desk to see what the commotion was about. They each pressed the phone to their ear. They all had the same look on their face. Nobody could make out a word or a phrase.One by one they all walked away, shaking their head and most definitely spooked.I listened again. This time, I distinctly heard a female voice. The male voice and the female voice began conversing. The conversation became clearer, as did the voices. Certain words were unmistakable. Naughty words.HoLmeses, the voice was MINE. The female voice was a ladyfriend who is far from camera shy and quite adept at kickin' verbalistics, if you what I mean. For some reason or another, my media player played the clip while the phone was locked, so the audio was running, but the video was hidden.DEATH'S INVITATION WAS ACTUALLY BLESSED GRATIFICATION.And my co-workers heard it all.Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    HAHAHAHA dude that is amazing.

• This graemline was invented for this situation:

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    that is the funniest fucking thing i have read in a while.

I might just have to read it again!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    wow this sounds really creepy & funny (two of my favorite things). can you upload audio clips?!

this reminds me of when The Ring came out and i would drunk dial friends using the caller id block code and growl "seven days" and hang up.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    can you upload audio clips?!

wow this sounds really creepy.

hahah come on. just the gist of it. this is like the ring and the seinfeld episode where elaine gets a hold of jerry's tape recorder and says some dirty ish

hahah come on

I'll be in your area next week. If you REALLY wanna hear it, I can play the AUDIO ONLY for you.

But still...you are creepy for wanting to hear it! Ha ha!

Regardless, I'm hoping to have a 'Strut filled Bay Area vacation so I hope to meet you in person! (No Wheeler.)

I'll be in your area next week. If you REALLY wanna hear it, I can play the AUDIO ONLY for you.

But still...you are creepy for wanting to hear it! Ha ha!

i realize you really don't know who i am after all these years and it hurts

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    see you in the Bay, fool. I want to hear this creepy shit too!!!

I want to hear this creepy shit too!!!

Ummm...ladies, you DO realize what the audio is, right?

THE SOUNDS OF MY OWN PERSONAL GRATIFICATION!

Freaks! ha ha!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO MAKE FUN OF THAT VOODOO I DOO[/b]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Freaks! ha ha!

Yeah, but did your co-workers realize or did you have to tell them??

you said personal gratification? I thought you said there was a lady there??

I dont think we are getting the full story here.

j/k pretty funny.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    can you upload VIDEO clips?!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

Freaks! ha ha!

umm, no, actually I didn't really understand what the heck you were talking about....

Freaks! ha ha!

umm, no, actually I didn't really understand what the heck you were talking about....

Ummm...she was rockin' the mic.

The "sounds of horror" were in actuality my sounds of pleasure.

Moans, groans, grunts. Oohs, ahhs, ohhs.

I unknowingly played the audio portion of my videotaped freaky escapade to my co-workers.

Yeah, but did your co-workers realize or did you have to tell them??

quote]

No, after I realized what it was I told them that the noises suddenly stopped and just played it off like it was nothing.

Whew!

Freaks! ha ha!

Ummm...she was rockin' the mic.

The "sounds of horror" were in actuality my sounds of pleasure.

Moans, groans, grunts. Oohs, ahhs, ohhs.

I unknowingly played the audio portion of my videotaped freaky escapade to my co-workers.

ok maybe i didn't see the big crystal clear picture. damn you! can't you water it down in pro tools for me

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This reminds me of the time Drewsky accidentally showed a picture of a Soulstrut page featuring a cock? to a lecture hall full of people.

This reminds me of the time Drewsky accidentally showed a picture of a Soulstrut page featuring a cock? to a lecture hall full of people.

Ha ha! That was me-related too! Sorry Drew!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    the REM Sleep Mix was 666mbs and 66 minutes and 6 seconds long.

the REM Sleep Mix was 666mbs and 66 minutes and 6 seconds long.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    dead ass, yo.

ever since that steam explosion, i've been considering that i might possibly be dead, herm. dogs are barking at me, and i feel cold breezes on my neck.

dead ass, yo.

ever since that steam explosion, i've been considering that i might possibly be dead, herm. dogs are barking at me, and i feel cold breezes on my neck.

Let's be dead together. Haunt these motherfucking motherfuckers, motherfucker.

I texted a lady last night:

Where you at? Why aren't you at the club?

She responded:

I>I got a little boy to look after. And if I die then my child will be a bastard.[/i]

!!!!

I swear to God I almost asked her to marry me.

The beginning of the story had the making of a good Shaymalan style thriller but the pay off was too weak.

Sorry.

The payoff for me was explosive!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I FEEL LIKE DYING!!!

hahahaha. holy morbid-strut. what you doing filming your interwork relations, herm? you a fool!!!

I FEEL LIKE DYING!!!

hahahaha. holy morbid-strut. what you doing filming your interwork relations, herm? you a fool!!!

NO, foolio! It wasn't a co-worker who blessed me!

Damn, I must really suck at storytelling. In my head it made perfect sense!

• T.M.I.

B/W

LOOK AT ME SOULSTRUT, I HAVE SEX

^^^^^
    SAD

see you next week

deal fanny

loozrs

LOL

3 6 mafia

clipse

lil wayne