HOW TO EARN A LOT OF MONEY

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Become a famouse almost naked biatch and than get payed by retarted morons that look like a frog shitted out by an alien.This is an Austrian construction biz owner who rents biatches every year for the Vienna Opera ball (Wiener Opernball). So that he and his wifey biatch gets always into every fucking media. The last years he had almost famous big titted woman like Pamela Anderson, Geri Halliwel (Spice Biatch) or old big titted woman like Farrah Fawcet, Sophia Loren, or Catherine Deneuve. This year it was Elektra. (WTF is he doing behind her ?? It looks like it is something which makes you go hmmm)So on TV I watched a feature about the wife of this construction biz owner.His wife likes to eat with her children in 5 star restaurants where they have special recipies to cover the food with beatgold. Yes, thats what I call jiggy and bling bling, and you know why ?? Because your body cant digest gold which means you shit it out. And believe me, they dont filter their toiletwater like those american fast food chains which have cleaner toilet water than the ice cubes for your coke.So fuck Paull Wall and all the grill idiotism. The Austrians dont need gold in their mouths, they shit on it.Oh, and by the way, the wife of this frog moron, she had also a guest for the opera ball this year, it was the son of Ghadaffi, yes you remember it right, this guy who wanted to blow the shit out of a US Discothek in Berlin and now is very sorry for it. When asked what does he think how the management of Ms Electra will react on the fact that Mr.Ghadaffi will be there too he said. "The guest of my wife is Mrs.Schiller. She needs enough space for her bust measurement, there is not enough place" (Here it is in austrian german "Der Gast meiner Frau ist die Frau Schiller. Die braucht viel Platz f??r ihre Oberweite, da geht sich nimmer viel aus.") So unfortunatly I found no picture of Mrs.Schiller but whatever. Ghadaffis son was there and Electra too. (No wifey, I dont want to cheat, arent you hungry ?? Go eat beatgold)So OK, na you know how you can make a shitload of money by just smiling into the face of the devil. Oh fuck, I have to get rich, money can realy buy you everything, do you think she swallows it ???Everything I wrote is true.Hawkeye

Comments

• damagedamage 118 Posts
    true fact: i didnt understand anything

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    The Austrians dont need gold in their mouths, they shit on it. Everything I wrote is true.
    Hawkeye

Yo Hawkeye,

stop the hatting! There are worse people than that and you're just mad! And it all stems from the fact you are a broke HipHopambassador who can't get into Opera...

do you think she swallows it ???

"Back of my mind, I hope she swallow
    Man She spilt a drink on my cream wallows "

• you are a broke HipHopambassador who can't get into Opera

I think this may be the most amazing thing I've ever read on this board.

• If you didnt understand anything ask me what you dont understand, I'll translate it for you. And Sticky, no there is no one who is less hateable than this morons.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• BEST THREAD EVAR. AND I DONT LIKE THAT SHIT EATING GRIN ON THAT DUDES FACE EITHER. IM A HATTER WHEN IT COMES TO THAT DUDE. THATS THE KIND OF DUDE WHO PILFERED MY JEWISH ANSESTORS GOLD POST WORLD WAR TWO. THAT DUDES WEALTH IS BUILD OFF OF SOME DUDES BALL SWEAT. FUK THAT DUDE FO REALZ.

• no there is no one who is less hateable than this morons

"CLASSIC" icon plaese

• NEVER HEARD OF OLD SHIT GRINNER BUT FUCK HIM! I'M SURE WE WOULDN'T GET ALONG.

• NEVER HEARD OF OLD SHIT GRINNER BUT FUCK HIM! I'M SURE WE WOULDN'T GET ALONG.

MY THOGHTS XACTLY. FUK THAT DOODE.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    NEVER HEARD OF OLD SHIT GRINNER BUT FUCK HIM! I'M SURE WE WOULDN'T GET ALONG.

MY THOGHTS XACTLY. FUK THAT DOODE.

WEN I SAY PUTO, Y'ALL SAY BONG BONG.

• You're all just jealous. You WISH Carmen Electra would be your date to the opera. Don't hate on the old dude. He can get Carmen a nice new pair of boobs, can you?

• ILL BE THE FIRST TO HATT ON THAT BUTTGOBBLIN. DUDES LOKK ON HIS FACE IS LIKE SOME STOCK HIM IN THE UKNOWWHAT WITH A BUTTPRONG. SNIDE ASS PRETENTIOUS FOLL. IF I SEE THAT DUDE AT A RECORD SHOW OR SOMETHING IM GONNA CLOWN THAT DUDE TO HIS FACE FOR REALZ.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• You're all just jealous. You WISH Carmen Electra would be your date to the opera. Don't hate on the old dude. He can get Carmen a nice new pair of boobs, can you?

uhhhh.....that's Carmen Electra???

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    You're all just jealous. You WISH Carmen Electra would be your date to the opera. Don't hate on the old dude. He can get Carmen a nice new pair of boobs, can you?

uhhhh.....that's Carmen Electra???

HO!

On a Kanyenote...Can we get a graemlin with the face of that dude sayin' "goldshitter"? And Hawk, you're right of course, all these vienna "leiwand" operafuckers need to dicked big time.....

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    his wife jeanine is not a good look

• This picture is powerfull stuff. I'm gonna use this for my next new year card. They look like the're about to witness the end of the world.

• This picture is powerfull stuff. I'm gonna use this for my next new year card. They look like the're about to witness the end of the world.

Carmen looks so uncomfortable and used in this photo

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Carmen looks so uncomfortable rode hard and used put away wet in this photo general.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    what happened ?

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    what happened ?

Go on...show the rest!!! (NSFW)

SG