Hello - just rejoined

I *think* I used to have an account here 13+years ago, but can't remember what the username would have been. Is there anyway I can chat with a mod and they can search the database for my real name? It'd be cool to revive that old account.

DOR

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,244 Posts
    Were you...

...Nachoman Candy Sandwich?

• Superpoaster revealed?!

• more seriously, I'd contact Raj aka @soulstrut on instagram.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,544 Posts
    I can moderate posts but don't have access to the user database. Raj will have to do that.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,790 Posts
    for my real name

Just check your underwear.

• ppadilhappadilha 1,930 Posts
    DOR said:
    for my real name

Just check your underwear.

• Superpoaster revealed?!

I'd love to know what that guy has been up to

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,543 Posts
    Welcome back.  I'm hoping we have a few more mid life crises that cause people to come back here.  Instagram and Facebook are no substitute for the golden era of the Strut.  We can do this!
    Duderonomynzshadow

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,543 Posts
    I *think* I used to have an account here 13+years ago, but can't remember what the username would have been. Is there anyway I can chat with a mod and they can search the database for my real name? It'd be cool to revive that old account.

Any clue of what the email address was?  You can hit me up on PM.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,244 Posts
    I wonder if Dolo is still super mad at everything.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,544 Posts
    I think my favorite thing was when Sabadabada was banned and he placed a targeted Google Ad that said "My record collection is worth more than your house" on the Soulstrut top banner. 
    DuderonomyReynaldo82RAJ