Comments


  • willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    ONE MORE THING: I AM TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION ALL OFFERS!

    ALL offers....??

  • ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    All dollar amounts.

  • I had to look at the Buy It Now price twice, I thought it said $4,500. $45,000, dude needs his head checked.

  • kicks79kicks79 1,326 Posts
    PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, SINCE I AM NOT A COLLECTOR OF ALBUMS!!

    huh ?

  • strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    What kind of schitt is this dude on!!!??? He reminds me of this guy that was on ebay trying to sell copies of Thriller for 50,000.00 last year. This is a holy grail of sorts but still............

  • JimsterJimster The Cruffiton liveth. 6,663 Posts
    Sounds tepid, regardless of the number pressed. No room in my life for tepid music.

  • The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    Hey come on, this album is considered the "holy grail" of soul, funk AND jazz!!

  • CBearCBear 902 Posts
    willie_fugal said:
    ONE MORE THING: I AM TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION ALL OFFERS!

    ALL offers....??

    Apparently not. I offered $45.00, and it was automatically rejected.

  • parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Sounds tepid, regardless of the number pressed. No room in my life for tepid music.

    yup, this record sucks

  • DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    stratasphere said:
    What kind of schitt is this dude on!!!??? He reminds me of this guy that was on ebay trying to sell copies of Thriller for 50,000.00 last year. This is a holy grail of sorts but still............

    With lyrics? Ooh......... LOL

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jackson-RARE-82-THRILLER-RECORD-LP-w-lyrics-/280521492664?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item41506248b8#ht_500wt_995

    I guess the lyrics cost $150,000.00?

  • Options
    My favorite part of the listing is "THIS IS NOT A COPY."

  • BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Do yall remember the dude that was selling the Nas demo (tape) for like $2,000,000? These dudes kill me. Check this out!!

  • AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Breez said:
    Do yall remember the dude that was selling the Nas demo (tape) for like $2,000,000? These dudes kill me. Check this out!!

    $900,000? Hilarious!

  • strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Breez said:
    Do yall remember the dude that was selling the Nas demo (tape) for like $2,000,000? These dudes kill me. Check this out!!






    I guess that's why he/she's offering free shipping. :icallbullshit:

  • BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Check out this one!

  • RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    My favorite part of the listing is "FREE SHIPPING."

  • BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I guess it wasn't so rare after all.
Sign In or Register to comment.