New radio DJ mix | rap | scratching | raers

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I spun a bunch of rackords on Rhymesayers Radio last night and here's the streaming audio.
http://helix.kfai.org/ramgen/replay/brk_dawn-1.rm

The link is up for two weeks and then dissolves into oblivion. If any of you technical know-how folks out there would be kind enough to record this through your computer and turn it into two hour-long MP3s, I'd gladly repay you with records, magazines, posters, stickers, whatevers. Please PM if you can help out. Much thanks to Paren for the help!

I start around the 3 or 5 minute mark, after the Atmosphere song and Siddiq doin the intro. First hour is rap, breaks, funk, rock stuff, you know. Lots of Soulstrut-related music: Devil McDoom, DJ Day, Greed's Ultimate Nemesis, I Self Devine (prod. by Jake One). Second hour I do a medley of Rhymesayers samples, then some b-boy type breaks.

ENJOY
Mike

Comments

• Oh so it's been done then...?

I hope you don't post up a yousendit file right away while we are all stil trying to download 197 albums from the other thread... Because I know I'd enjoy your mix immensely & wouldn't want to mis out.

Has the Strut been on 'roids or something the last 2 weeks?

• Oh so it's been done then...?

The conversion is underway. I'll post it up later this week, hopefully not disturbing the album upload / download insanity.