FUNK 45 TRADE LIST

idemidem 98 Posts
edited October 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
arlean brown - impeach me baby g kerr orch – backlash different shades – I like it asterix – put yourself together midnight movers – follow the wind jesse gresham – shootin the grease roy hightower – it must be love ron and candy – plastic situation / lovely weekend sundray tucker – if it was me wee willie mason - funky funky hot pants little joe cook - funky hump bobby ledford and the soul ambassadors - make love to my woman richard berry - doin it cloud one - atmosphere strut billy guy and the coasters - take it easy greazy fontella bass - freedom danny freeman - jungle walk willie gresham - step by step chris jones - i'm the man jerry washington - let me get close to you little beaver - groove on mr d and the highlights - nose full of white miss elsie smith - watermelon man creative source - who is he and what is he to you disco blues band - disco blues joe simon - moon walk brenda jo harris - the other side of love is hate harmonica george smoggs - gotta have talk with the peanut man jean stanback - ain't nothin in the streets jacky beavers - mr bump man ureaus - let our music love to you bobby d husband - mans best friend johnny adams - southside of soul street gunga din - crab cakes / snake pit freddy wilson - promised land bo dud and johnny twist – the get it freddie love – everybodys doin it soul encyclopedia - geraldine jones impacs - good old funky feelin mercy men - fifth street betty everett – been a long time the u dwi paraphernalia – push and pull calvin leavy – brought you to the city nino tempo – sister james jerry coombs – I’ve been there willie parker – you got your fInger in my eye the t boxes – ain’t enough love the interpretations – snap out duke turner – put your soul in your dance johnn y otis – skunk booty fred johnson – I need your love the independent movement – slippin away andrew brown – for liz the checker board squares – festivo white chocolate – bump chump priscilla rollins – obeah woman profound images – uptitch the capprells - close your eyesdarkness of evil – laid back funk GWEN MCRAE – all this love that I’m givin Lou pride – phoney people Crystal grass – crystal world ( a big keb spin)Tyrone davis – is it something you’ve got Four tops – are you man enough candy coated people - time to lovedonald austin - crazy legsbobby williams - you need love like i doleon haywood - cornbread and buttermilkthe classetts - you've got to spacemickey and his mice - crackerjacklittle dion - yes we can canmonk higgins - little mamajoe perkins - lookin for a womanlavel kamma - sof soullarry and the hippies - gimme some of yoursjames ironhead - init / crossing the baharandy brown and co. - did you hearyourselfjeannie dee - shake a handmystic 5 - girls get oot of the wayrimshots - save that thingingram family - funk lies in our music little sister - somebosys watching you / stangac smalls and co. - the buzzard