HCRINK MILESTONE > 10,000 related

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
dude i can't believe he surpassed 10,000 posts under are very noses. so the title is "super special dude"? or that stays static

please... enjoy this giant sandwich

you deserve it buddy

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I was gonna mention it but I thought it would be more embarrasing for him than celebratory.

• GO CRINK GO
    0 dollarbincommon
    225 9.99 jawn
    500 breakbeatraer
    800 acetate jumpoff
    1000 Wall of Fame
    1500 Studio Carpet
    2000 loser big time
    3000 yes homo
    4000 Tonobungay
    5000 Private Boner
    6000 Little Dude
    7000 Modern Troll
    8000 Ban This PopTart Already
    9000 NOT Making Real World Moves
    10000 Official Lowlife

Okay people. We all gotta chip in and think of a nice title to buy hcrink for his 10,000th post! Everyone can chip in a few cents to make up the $10 we need.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Okay people. We all gotta chip in and think of a nice title to buy hcrink for his 10,000th post! Everyone can chip in a few cents to make up the $10 we need.

"Deadbeat Bidder"

• Okay people. We all gotta chip in and think of a nice title to buy hcrink for his 10,000th post! Everyone can chip in a few cents to make up the $10 we need.

"Deadbeat Bidder"

hahahaha

for real hcrink....ive been watching your progress. ppppprrrrrrrropppppps

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

"Deadbeat Bidder"

We need a "that's a rap" graemlin" game over is over.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    dude it doesn't even seem that j*** posts as much here anymore as he did a year ago. or i am opening up the crink-unfriendly threads. either way 10000 is mystery facemelt

whoa

It's funny that dude has only been registered about 4 more months than me and still have more than 10 times as many posts.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

How about "Beyond Pleasuredome"?

• HCrink has overcome severe childhood hardships to triumph as an adult and post many contextually-sensitive graemlin collages and witty comments.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    shit... 10,000 is nothing compared to an ant colony or some shit.

• How about "Beyond Pleasuredome"?

I think this is rad.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    It's funny that dude has only been registered about 4 more months than me and still have more than 10 times as many posts.

I thought he had been here since the beginning.

What about the forum crash? I was simply basing this off the join date on his profile.

• How about "Beyond Pleasuredome"?

I think this is rad.

How about The_Real_Mack?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I don't know about all of that but if that guy had re-registered after the crash and still posted up 10000...that's just crazy.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    top reasons why i like crink

1) guzzo mpeg

2) posting an image from this movie at the appropriate time :

3)

i probably would add the mixcd that he handmade all the covers for, but i got there too late

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

i probably would add the mixcd that he handmade all the covers for, but i got there too late

You should offer to make him some handmade oven mitts or something. Trust me, the CD is well worth the effort.

Herm

• edubedub 715 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Thank You!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Jeff is that dude.

heres a tasty lick for you (no ayo)

• Congratulations (?) Crink!

Now, in celebration of this momentous occasion, I think you should put together a second run of your mix cd.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I don't know hcrink but the guy has SEEREEUS dedication to the SS massive and that deserves mad respect. I have a sneakin suspicion that he's a bit of an eccentric, but I could be wrong. Then again, 10,000 posts to an audience of record collecting, shit-talking, silly as mo-fo eccentrics pretty much makes you the KING of eccentics, no?

By the way, who has partied with hcrink here? If nobody has, then I want to be the first...in fact, I propose that we have a 10,000 post party in hcrink's honor...now the only question is where shall we do it? You're in NAPA/Sonoma no hcrink? Anyway we can get you to the EAST bAy or CiTy for this shit? hcrink...what does your name mean? would you actually come? fuck it, we'll party without you if it comes down to it but you should totally come...If someone is doing a DJ event on FRIDAY/SATURDAY that has no real theme, let's have it be "10,000 hcrinks couldn't be wrong", put it up in the announcement section and have a SS get-together...Yeah? Holler @ yo crink...
    gNAT

Now, in celebration of this momentous occasion, I think you should put together a second run of your mix cd.

I progress right now.

Whoever wants one PM me

..... but....

they will be stamped with the words "LOSER REISSUE" in big red letters.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    and what about the PARR-TAY crink? You gonna want that?

will there be ???

• and what about the PARR-TAY crink? You gonna want that?

will there be ???

Peaceful Rotations will host a rap battle featuring Grandpa_Shig, Morocco_Mole, Anthony Pearson, and you.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    there will be that rap i fou want it...I WANNA PARTY with crink...so straight up, yo gonna be there or what?

will there be ???

Peaceful Rotations will host a rap battle featuring Grandpa_Shig, Morocco_Mole, Anthony Pearson, and you.

OK, I'm there!

I've been waiting for the right opportunity to unleash my inner B-boy!

there will be that rap i fou want it...I WANNA PARTY with crink...so straight up, yo gonna be there or what?

OK. but as many a SoCal head can confirm, I'm a WILDE MAN!