Liquidating records: SAN RAFAEL, CA. Wake up!

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited October 2005 in Announcements
I heard the news, but I think I'm not gonna make from Argentina on time

"Bedrock music store in San Rafael is liquidating 20,000+ LP's, which must go by Sunday Oct. 23rd. The new owners do not want to sell Vinyl. All kinds of titles are available, (rock, jazz, blues, classicial, movie soundtracks, including some 45's & 78's) in various condition and they are priced to move.

THE CONDITIONS VARY FROM EXCELLENT TO BAD & YOU MUST JUDGE FOR YOURSELF!! THE RECORDS ARE SOLD AS IS AND ARE PRICED FROM $1 & UP- OBO.

PS- SOME NEW UNOPENED & RARE STUFF IS PRICED @ $ 25 & UP, BUT EVEN THOSE NEED TO GO... SO MAKE AN OFFER.

Sales are on a drop-in basis only, no shipping, phone calls or e-mails please.

I am posting this ad for my friend, Pattie the current owner, in hopes that those who love vinyl will have fun going through this large collection before it is gone. Some other record stores will probably buy all that is left, so the sooner you check it out the better.

Bedrock Music 415 258 9745
2226 4th Street, San Rafael, CA (from Golden Gate bridge- North 101 to central San Rafael exit, turn left (west)at second traffic light, it is a couple of miles down on the right side.

Business hours are; Monday - Sat. 10am to 7pm
Sunday 12pm to 6pm

PS- I will post a notice on AA if the entire stock is sold before Sunday, Oct 23rd."

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    been going through that stuff for about a month now... theres a bunch of stuff still... yall would be wise to go up there....

and ummm... pick me up on the way!!!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Still worth going through?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    yes... but you cant pick me up so DIE! (being that youre going north to south and im going south to north... sadness.)

• Good thing I'm going up to vacaville this weekend. Buying some records should ease the long drive, if there's any left.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    jinx74 I work in San Rafael and SF is not on the way...but you're a mate so I might just make an exception...holler at your boy via PM and you can lace me with the ill record knowledge...
    gNAT

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    cause Jorge knows the deal and he's in motherfuckin Argentina and I work in San Rafael and don't know....what the mohterfucking fuck...fuck...
    gNAT

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    (worldwide)

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I am a fake head then...