NBA 2005 Playoffs

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Yo, I put a bracket together in .pdf format, you can print and fill out, if you please:
Download Here

Along with a hilarious preview article: Bill Simmons tells it like it is...

Let us know who you picked! This should be a good post season...

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Let us know who you picked! This should be a good post season...

Pistons over Spurs... but, yeah, I'm pretty excited about this post season.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Rockets over Heat. yeah i said it.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    no doubt.

My Laker's are not in the playoffs so, fuck the defense and fundamentals! it makes for more exciting basketball. I WANNA SEE PHOENIX BLOW BY EVERYBODY. shawn marion will be sprinting down court like he was in the 100's (but still be taking ugly jumpers), steve nasty will be doing his thing with his long hair flailing all over the place, joe johnson will be killin' cats quietly, Amare will run through just about anything in the West; should be exciting for the Suns.

naw but seriously. The Heat are a definite contender. So are the Suns. But unfortunately, history has proven time and time again, that the defense gets tougher in the playoffs, and ultimately is what wins games.

This year, there is actually an elite east (however small that may be).
    anyone can take it.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I'm also looking forward to this post-season, especially watching it on my sister's HDTV. Unfortunately, my T-Wolves and Bucks didn't make it into the post-season, but, if the playoffs play out like last year's, I don't care who wins.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    history has proven time and time again, that the defense gets tougher in the playoffs, and ultimately is what wins games.[/b]

Which means... no Suns holding up the trophy. BANK ON IT. (Which is really too bad, because they're the team that's the most fun to watch.)

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    As much as I'd like to see a guy like Q go from falling asleep behind me in sociology class to wifing Brandy , taking the most 3s in a season and tying for first in makes to winning an NBA Championship in a few years, I sincerely hope the Suns don't smash everybody in the playoffs.

I have Phoenix (excuse the spelling error on the bracket) stomping past San Antonio and Dallas to reach the finals, on pure offensive firepower. I have Detroit nixing Miami and Boston on straight defensive tenacity, leaving them to face the Suns in the finals.

In that series, I'm going to have to give it to Detroit, because I just think they (we) have it in them (us) again this year.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    if duncan is healthy Spurs over Detroit.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    As soon as the Suns run into a team with big men and they get forced to play half court they're done.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    when the Pistons defeat the Heat for the eastern conference finals i will be the happiest man alive

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    when the Pistons defeat the Heat for the eastern conference finals i will be the happiest man alive

Slow Down!