Natasha King "AM-FM" 12"

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I'm getting ready to move and I'm organizing my records. I'm trying to see what should or shouldn't come with me on the move.

In the tall stack of my questionable records section, I have 4 copies of Natasha King's "AM-FM." I found them at this antique shop around the corner from my parents' house. I dug the song a little, but I can never in all my years on this earth hearing anyone play the song. I am planning to keep one copy for the bonus break, maybe I'll use it for something.
I was wondering if this joint was remotely popular anywhere? I can't recall any Detroit DJs playing the track at all. I was wondering if some older heads could school me on the track. My friends can't.

Electro/Italo-disco fans, where y'all at?

Comments

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I want to give this one more shot up top...

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    This *type* of stuff is generally my bread and butter, but this particular track is just aight to me.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    This *type* of stuff is generally my bread and butter, but this particular track is just aight to me.
    Yeah, it's nothing spectacular. The guy at this particular antique shop just let me leave with them for $2, because he was trying to make room for more records. I normally don't collect this type of stuff, which is why it's in my questionable pile. I normally give stuff like this to my performance DJ...

• Co-Signature

However, don't you have this one around in your "questionable" pile:

H??h??h??

...but this particular track is just aight to me.