Yeah, I'm the new guy... you wanna fight about it?

MorgenDMorgenD 35 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Well, here's the deal... caught some flak on my first post... my fault.Regardless I'm 18, new to digging, I have mad respect for collectors, but more than anything i've got the thing for good jazz, funk, and soul. I'm sure here in a bit, i'll find out that my taste isn't that great, but you know.I also must mention, I'm from Iowa... no comment needed there. You guys can pitch the noise at me all you want, no big deal.. just figured I should let it be known.Let the parody threads begin....eZ

Comments

• welcome. iowa got that heat.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    wher is A Ko?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    hi!

any good gospel or sweet soul records need to be immediately mailed to me...

ill in return teach you the game...

deal?

hey... whats Tonobungay mean again... if anything?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Iowa is not to be flexed with. Our own A KO is from there and he makes delightful rhodes and washboard beats.

With that, let me just say - welcome and may all your posts bring you the same joy I get from CTI.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Welcome hommie. I posted some real Rhodes records you should get in the Rhodes thread. How are the record stores in Iowa?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    first, make several aliases, then figure out which one best suits your mood at that moment. iowa's not so bad.

• Iowa is not to be flexed with. Our own A KO is from there and he makes delightful rhodes and washboard beats.

With that, let me just say - welcome and may all your posts bring you the same joy I get from CTI.

Word, A Ko is about 30 minutes out from where I live. Heard much about him, even prior to Soulstrut... but he's pretty elusive, I know a couple heads that know him in these parts. Just haven't had the chance to meet him.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    MorgenD, Plaese to get an avatr ASAP.

Thank you

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    have you met BeardedD? saying

• Welcome to Soulstrut.

• Welcome to Soulstrut.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Welcome Homeslice

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Guten Morgen, D. And welcome.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    For rhodea delights

you may wanna check the Tohubohu thread..

oh yeah, and welcome aboard.

• Well, here's the deal... caught some flak on my first post... my fault.

I dont' think there has ever been anyone that hasn't caught some flack on their first post.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Welcome.

Well, here's the deal... caught some flak on my first post... my fault.

I dont' think there has ever been anyone that hasn't caught some flack on their first post.

this is why i miss the good ole days when an old fella, like myself, can just wild out on folks for asking a question...

• Welcome...