Happy 4/20!!!

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
for those that are down for the occassional toke or for the vets that toke all day... this is our day!enjoy it... get your kool-aid all made, microwaveable snack food (or other more healthy treats), and prop your feet up cause its your day off from dealing with the world...HAPPY 4/20...

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    just don't pass any joints to ex-rehabies!

• errrrrrrrrrrrrrray!

I love it when 4-20 actually coincides with me having some nice herbie

I've been wondering - do you actually buy it with a custom "big fatty" sticker, or was that for the pic?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    man, whats the best way to get that shit out of your system....fast!?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I've been wondering - do you actually buy it with a custom "big fatty" sticker, or was that for the pic?

sticker included. those clubs are the closest to amsterdam you can get. what i dont like is when some of the clubs try to give out these tacky ass names for the same weeds. they be like "oh, this shit here is called purple pina colada.. " i like get outta here wit them fake ass home made names to make it sell. dont go for the okey doke...some spots are shady like that

best buys so far-

grand daddy purp

romulan

spicy jack hp

afro gooey

gentlemans green

jedi

catpiss

afghani kush

• for those that are down for the occassional toke or for the vets that toke all day... this is our day!

enjoy it... get your kool-aid all made, microwaveable snack food (or other more healthy treats), and prop your feet up cause its your day off from dealing with the world...

HAPPY 4/20...

And I believe that 4/20 also marks the birthday of the one JINX74 TORRES! Happy Bluntday, J*stin.

man, whats the best way to get that shit out of your system....fast!?

• its your day off from dealing with the world...

Yes. I was just thinking how the pot smokers of the world needed a day off from dealing with the world...

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    whats the real deal with the clubs in cali? do you need some sort of medical license to buy there?? i assume those ID's are counterfieted on the reg there, is taht how you go about it or are you actually licensed or does it just not even matter? curious

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

• ROFL!!!

its your day off from dealing with the world...

Yes. I was just thinking how the pot smokers of the world needed a day off from dealing with the world...

it's a tough life, yo!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY J*STIN!!!

Too bad I'm stuck at work, but I got that piff for laterz...

• its your day off from dealing with the world...

it's a tough life: yodel

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    4-20 marks my girl and my third anniversary. Good day. I'm working today but we celebrated yesterday in Griffith Park

Hers's an article about the Farmacys in my area.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

thanks for the shout on the bday thing...

this is what im going to spend the rest of my morning doing... just wanted to share...

urrrie!

• hha ha happy birthday you silly man!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

thanks for the shout on the bday thing...

this is what im going to spend the rest of my morning doing... just wanted to share...

urrrie!

Leggo My Eggo....

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts
    Not to be a buzz kill, but April 20th is also Adolf Hitlers birthday.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

you gonna spend your day reading about serial kidnappers? PHATT

happy birthday too.

By the way is it too early to get spliffed?

Whitey on the moond is on tonight so y'all can get your evening puff on with the proper soundtrack

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    happy birthday Justin...now put down the joint and get back to work

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    happy birthday Justin...now put down the joint and mail it to me

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    on a side note...yesterday was Bicycle Day (The day that Albert Hoffman discovered the effects of LSD and took a ride on his bike on acid)

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Justin!

• Not to be a buzz kill, but April 20th is also Adolf Hitlers birthday.

Just to keep the stream of consciousness flowing, the other night the History Channel ran a documentary on Hitler's drug dependency called.....

..wait, here it comes......

HIGH HITLER[/b]......

Really. Really....

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    HAPPY B_DAY JUSTIN

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Why you gotta air out your fellow Medeski, Martin & Wood fans like that?

• Why you gotta air out your fellow Medeski, Martin & Wood fans like that?