DJ Soul Sister, N.O., Live in NY (+ Co. Roll Call)

soulsissoulsis 10 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
DJ Soul Sister's Soul Survivor Party [/b]w/DJ Soul Sister, New Orleans+ TBA DJ, New York+ a crew of New Orleans evacuee party freaksspinning seriously funked up dance floor madness for my fellow N.O. survivors and our new NY friends ("I only evacuated with 60 records, so let's see how this works!") Friday, September 23, 2005 [/b]10pm-4am@Belly155 Rivington St. (Lower East Side)between Suffolk and Clinton Sts.New York, New York[/b]212-533-1810Subway StopsF to Delancey St. or Second Ave.www.djsoulsister.com [/b]Tell your friends - we will turn this sucker out - New Orleans party style!Special thanks goes to Lee Frank of New Orleans, Erika of Belly in New York and Amy Davidson of New York for making this happen.++++++++RECORD COMPANY ROLL CALL[/b]Here are the companies who put their money where their mouth is. Thanks for supporting me and helping me to rebuild the part of my collection that was lost:VampiSoul RecordsTruth And Soul RecordsRopeADope RecordsGiant Step Records/MarketingTuff City Records+++++++++ dj soul sister*new orleans*usawww.djsoulsister.com