By public demand I guess

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
"For 25 years Tuff City has been closely involved in the music scene of New Orleans and for the past 15 years it has been supporting of a number of its cultural institutions. Please join Tuff City in its support of the worthy charities aiding the displaced people of New Orleans. During the month of September, a portion of the sales from any product; record or CD, New Orleans or otherwise, will be donated to them."

Comments

• "a portion"

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    "a portion"

my thoughts exactly.

"here ya go, Nawlin's"

• damn that penny jpeg looks like a cti album cover.

• "For 25 years Tuff City has been closely involved in the music scene of New Orleans and for the past 15 years it has been supporting of a number of its cultural institutions. Please join Tuff City in its support of the worthy charities aiding the displaced people of New Orleans. During the month of September, a portion of the sales from any product; record or CD, New Orleans or otherwise, will be donated to them."

I saw that yesterday. Think he saw what was being said here and over at the FUNK45 board??? Hmmmmmm???

• Options
    I started a thread here about before the funk45 board got down. Forget what it was titled, though.

K.